[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots BTFO by based Sargon debunking the "women think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 320x180
Robots BTFO by based Sargon debunking the "women think 80% of men are below average".

See 20:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cUlPm2_c8

>ugly men go on dating sites you know, they can't get a date in real life because they're ugly

Hahahahahahaha.
>>
>>28338171
>"but ugly women can get dates in real life so they are not on dating sites"
>>
>>28338199
lol wtf are you saying
>>
>>28338459
that it evens out
dating sites are nothing but ugly girls and ugly guys
they're perfect for each other

but the ugly girls consider 80% of the ugly guys to be beneath them
while the ugly guys consider the ugly girls to be about at their level of attractiveness
>>
>>28338504
that's confusing, I'd rather believe Sargon sorry man
>>
>>28338644
>dating sites are nothing but attractive women and male cave trolls
>following exactly what some MRA sperg says without any thought of your own
how does it feel to be in a cult anon?
>>
It's not 2006 anymore, dating sites are mostly normal people
>>
>>28338705
>calling someone who's anti-MRA a MRA because your feminazi overlords tell you he's one
dunno how does it feel?
>>
>>28338171

Is he losing weight?

wtf?
>>
>>28339751
Yeah, he's going to a gym now, can't be a fat neckbeard and have unpopular opinions or people insult you based on looks. I'm predicting roids very soon in his future if he's not doing them already.
>>
>>28339797
Good for him, maybe he can get a real wife if he starts looking like a real human being.
>>
dating sites are mainstream, people range from ugly to super attractive just like real life.
>>
So when can we expect Chad to have his harem?
>>
>>28338171

>"women think 80% of men are below average".

Doesn't sound like a hard one to debunk, honestly.
>>
>"women think 80% of are below average"
Do they? I wonder if they actually do.
>>
>>28338171
So does he think the women on dating sites are models or something?
Everyone on those sites is ugly, not just the men.
>>
>>28338867
>anti-MRA
>uses the word "feminazi"
lmaoing at your life fampai
>>
>>28341984

Couldn't be more wrong. There are gorgeous women on every single dating site
>>
>>28342105
If they were gorgeous they wouldn't need to be on a dating site.
>>
File: 1404758455583.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1404758455583.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
I-I didn't know Sargon was a bully.
>>
>>28338504
>dating sites are nothing but ugly girls and ugly guys
Only autists still think this like it's still 2008 or something. TONS of people are on dating sites. Go to a city (NYC, LA, SD, Boston, etc) and there are tons of attractive people on dating sites
>>
>>28342126
you can say that but it doesn't affect reality sir
>>
>>28338171
Isn't this guy a literal my wife's daughter? Why would you put stock in anything he says?
>>
>>28342126
You realise that women go on there purely for validation and the offchance they get a Chad, right?

I assure you that none of these girls actually expect to find a relationship there unless they get a Chad.
>>
>>28342521
Then that must mean there are attractive men on those sites as well, meaning Sargon's "argument" has no basis.
>>
>>28342586
You would rather kids to grow up without a father figure and grow up to be degenerates?
>>
>>28342682
If you raise another man's spawn you are a literal cuckold, not even memeing. End of story. It isn't your job to fix other people's fuck ups. Yeah, its sad that the kid has a shit life, but that isn't your fault nor is it your problem.
>>
>>28342682
>actual cuck apologist
If they're being raised by a cuck they're already doomed.
>>
>>28342730
A "literal cuckold" is a cuckoo bird laying it's eggs in another birds nest *without them knowing*.
Children having father figures would wipe out most of the prison population.
>>
>>28342839
Again, its not your job to fix that shit. You didn't create the problem, no reason for you to be a cuck and fix it.
There is nothing more disgustingly pathetic than a """"man"""" who willingly wastes his time and resources raising another man's kid.
Oh and btw the kid will have Chad genes, so you can bet your ass that he'll never respect you.
>>
What do you mean BTFO?

Even they agree that hypergamy is real, their stance is just that its a fact of life that we all have to just deal with rather than complain about.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.