[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you lose hope, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1234.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
When did you lose hope, /r9k/?
>>
>>28337821
I didn't family I Keep Hope Alive.

Those eyes are stunning. I wonder what she looks like fresh out of the shower.
>>
when i was not getting any match on tinder for over couple weeks
>shit am i that fucking ugly?
>>
>>28337943
Might be your area. I checked tinder in my hometown and it was a graveyard of single moms. It was depressing.
>>
When I got to third base with the girl of my dreams, only for her to tell me that she didn't love me back, and was just playing along
>>
>>28337821
Around 23, but it started at 16.Except that a small part of me thinks that once my parents die, and I'm forced out of my comfort zone, that I'll travel the country fucking shit up :3 Probably not gonna happen of course...
>>
>>28337821
who is this jizz miz?
>>
>>28337821
In the current year, at 19 y.o. Must be the combination of /r9k/ and r/TheRedPill.
>>
When I considered asking a girl out at work (but didn't) and somehow ended up getting reported for sexual harassment.
>>
>>28337821
At 16, I realized there is no hope and that my ugly features are here to stay, I'm 25 now, khv for life but at least I got my cat.
>>
>>28337881
>I wonder what she looks like fresh out of the shower.
Probably like an orc/goblin hybrid just like every girl without make-up
>>
>>28339020
post cat desu :)
>>
>>28337821
must have been sometime around 16, I'm 23 now and haven't done a damn thing with my life since, being NEET is suffering but being a part of this cruel world is no better. The weird thing was that nothing really bad happened to me, it was seeing other people's suffering, the suffering that I had caused, and the state of the world that made me lose hope.
>>
File: rebbit.jpg (30 KB, 210x292) Image search: [Google]
rebbit.jpg
30 KB, 210x292
>>28338853

>/r/theRedPill

Oh wow they're open about it now.
You have to go back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.