[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are losers. I left this board and worked out in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 560x420
You guys are losers. I left this board and worked out in the time I freed up and now people respect me and I have an amazing life with a good job and a hot girlfriend.

Why don't you faggots just stop wallowing!?
>>
You were never depressed. You were never anxious, and you certainly were never a robot.

I work out. I read. I do a lot of that meme improvement shit. It doesn't fucking make me happy. And nothing ever will. You're just a fucking normie who thought you knew what sadness is.

That, or this is bait.
>>
>>28337674
you don;t sound happy, you sound like a miserable faggot
>>
>>28337704

Betting on the second one.
>>
too much effort desu senpai tbqh pham
>>
>>28337704
>You were never depressed. You were never anxious, and you certainly were never a robot.
This, so god damn much. Normies thinking "muh sadness" is depression.
They can't even fathom it.
>>
>>28337724
Ah yes, but am I?

No, I am not!

Haha, fooled again Anon?
>>
>>28337817
even worse than I thought, poor you
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17 KB, 298x200
>>28337674
Fuck off normie. You were never one of us. I suffer from severe learning disabilities and extreme social anxiety and any type of job but minimum wage is out of the question for me.

Women sense my insecurity and depression and revolted by me. I never had a chance and never will. This is not self-defeating pessimism, this is knowledge gleaned through ages of trial and error. Trying to improve myself and failing eveyr time. Because lord knows I tried.

TD:DR

Get out normie scum.
>>
>>28337907
You sound like a loser man, not gonna lie. I have ADHD and I can operate fine with other people. Stop putting these obstacles up when really it's all in your head.
>>
>>28337995
This has to be bait. I will post some good wisdom for retarded normies like you.(ADHD is a meme and has nothing to do with interacting with people at all.)

Human moral thought compels us to believe that those who work for something deserve it. When we behold a man who tries his very best, struggles to improve himself and still fails, it confuses us. It confounds our uniquely human sense of justice. We cannot help but insist that the person who has failed simply hasn't tried hard enough. If only he were to do so, Nature would reward him in the same way society feels compelled to.
>>
So you d'you come back here? Y'know most of us ain't gonna change no matter what.
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>28337674
It's easy to grin
when your ship come's in
and you've got the stock market beat
--
but the man worthwhile
is the man who can smile
when his shorts are too tight in the seat
>>
>>28337674
>he was able to 'just' quit 4chan
>he just became himself
>he just stopped being depressed
You were never a robot, just a failed normie aka a cyborg
>>
>>28338087
It's like visiting your childhood home

Honestly I'm just baiting, I wanted to see what the board was like after a couple of years. Life did improve after leaving, but I'm not going to pretend I had any kind of mental illness that some of you have, my problem was more just a case of "you are the company you keep".
>>
My pants are around my ankles & I'm jerking it to teen anime because regular anime makes me feel insecure .. after I'm done I'm going to heat up a half refrigerated hot pocket that I couldn't muster the strength up to finish earlier & browse r9k until 5am & fart myself to sleep

- 4Chan according to OP
>>
>>28337674
Can't look that great if you have a job :^)

Can't have much of a job if you've got all that time at the gym :^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.