[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE BLOATED PEDO AUTIST GOT AWAY WITH IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: PEDO AUTIST FREE OF CHARGES.png (410 KB, 716x418) Image search: [Google]
PEDO AUTIST FREE OF CHARGES.png
410 KB, 716x418
THE BLOATED PEDO AUTIST GOT AWAY WITH IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>"Regarding the prosecutor's decision not to pursue charges against future predators I find:
This is not new news to me. In fact, I knew about the prosecutor's stance not to take more cases since March 23, after I reported the Richmond Park predator to the GRPD. It was then when I was made aware by the GRPD that the prosecutor wouldn't take future cases due to fearing for my safety, in no way wanting to encourage me to continue confronting predators."
>"This means the predator I confronted while pretending to be a 13-year-old boy at Richmond Park on March 22 was the first subject not to be considered for prosecution."

CHAD THE PEDO-HUNTER BTFO

Original video: https://youtu.be/lix5TuZNJE8
>>
File: Chad gettin' frosty.jpg (96 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Chad gettin' frosty.jpg
96 KB, 1366x768
Original news story with Chad's full statement: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/crime/prosecutor-asks-vigilante-to-stop-luring-men-looking-for-child-sex/170870691
>>
File: Zach Sweers.png (220 KB, 649x440) Image search: [Google]
Zach Sweers.png
220 KB, 649x440
Fun fact, Chad the pedo-hunter's real name is Zack Sweers. I remember when he was anonymous and people were trying to find his name, but apparently Chad just said "fuck it" and started giving interviews using his (apparently) actual name.
>>
I dont giv a fucc
>>
>>28337970
Of course he's using his real name. How else would all the normies know how to contact him to tell him he's a hero.

He probably never once thought anyone would have a problem with what he was doing and most people probably never will.
>>
>dressed up as a woman and danced around in strangers house
"Chad" is deranged either super in closet or molested.
>>
>>28338135
>molested
That'd make perfect sense considering how obsessed he is with catching pedos, to the point that he turned down an MTV show offer because he thought they'd use actors (which is very likely.)
>>
>>28338088
The desire of normies to attention-whore never ends.
>>
>>28338088
>and most people probably never will.
Nope. Good for him. Fuck pedos.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.