[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here /manspreading/ on purpose? I know sjws hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1200x800
Anyone else here /manspreading/ on purpose? I know sjws hate it so when I'm in public I always spread my legs really wide.

Take back male space
>>
>>28337649
me on the left tbo
>>
>>28337649
this dude looks like an idiot. he's not being cool or anything, he's just taking up more space than necessary.
>>
>>28337649
I hate it when guys do this.
Or when they take up the whole arm rest on an airplane.
>>
The woman on the right looks like she's fantasizing about being plowed.
>>
>>28337649
>I know sjws hate it
Everyone hates it. It's obnoxious.
>>
>>28337814
it's pretty obvious this is a guy, his wife, their daughter, and their daughter's asian friend posing for a silly photo
>>
>>28337837
Good.
Your hatred only makes me want to do it more.
>>
>>28337649
You show those dirty SJWS bro! WOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28337887
This. It's ok when seats are empty but you're an absolute bell end to do it otherwise.
>>
>>28337649
They just don't understand that sitting close legged is uncomfortable.

The alternative is cross legged, shin over thigh, and then you're waving your dirty shoes at people.

I also rest my hands in my crotch because it's warm
>>
>>28337649
what a cheeky fuck
>taking enough seat space for 2
>grinning like a fucking autist
>"Aren't I I just the most masculine man on earth? :DDD"

spreading your legs doesn't make you masc anyone can fucking do that.
>>
>>28337837
>go to movie theater
>girl next to me is scrunched up next to her boyfriend on the other side of her seat
>she gets mad at me for using the whole armrest
women logic
>>
>>28337971
But you don't have to clamp your legs shut all the way. I don't think it's uncomfortable to sit like a normal person.
>>
Manspreading is the gayest shit. Are you so inflexible that you can't sit cross legged? 100% flexibility turns girls on more than being a stiff faggot. Do yoga, you nerds.
>>
>>28337988
nice dubs but you should see >>28337908
>>
Quite frankly my balls need room to breath. Also you don't see fucking online campaigns about roasties taking up room with their bags so no one sits next to them.
>>
>>28337989
I'm a guy. And it's my space, not yours.
>>
>>28338011
>I am an effeminate faggot without male bone structure
>>
>>28338013
riiiiiiiiiigggghhhhht....

>MY DUBS WILL FUCK THAT POST IN THE ASS >>28337908
8============D
>>
>women have nothing between their legs and wide hips
>perfectly comfortable for them to sit cross legged or with straight legs
>guys with very sensitive penises and balls and narrow hips have to sit with their legs pointing out or they feel like their nuts are being squashed
>"omg stop oppressing me!"
>"this is my space in a public area that doesn't belong to me"
just deal with it, pick your fucking battles you little pansies
is it really worth making a huge scene just to make sure someone takes up a centimeter or two less space on a bus/train/plane?
>>
>>28337998
Yeah but at the same time comfort increases with angle. I think anything under 20 degrees still feels unnatural.

Like I'm trying it out now in this big office chair and seated comfortably I occupy the whole thing.

I find I need less angle if I hunch forward.
This is actually what I do most of the time.
>>
>>28338045
>I can't be considerate about how much space I use because i am le man xDDDD

This is like fucking feminist logic ex:
>The air conditioner is sexist because I feel cold air more

also
>I am not man because no big MANLY SPREAD GRUNT GRUNT

Fucking cancer
>>
>>28338045
lol I'm manly as fuck I can just keep my shit to myself and not inconvenience anyone.
>>
>>28338173
Even if a man sits with his legs open a bit he will take less space because of narrow hips.
Crack an anatomy book, not everyone was exposed to so much estrogen in the womb.
>>
>>28338209
thats not what I see in OP's pic

as long as you don't take up that much fucking space
>>
>>28338232
Nobody does that
It's clearly a staged photo
>>
Guy in Op's pic is clearly a douche, but I ride the subway everyday and see more "woman spreading" with them putting their bags and purses and shit everywhere and taking up more room than any man. No one ever had a public ad campaign against that though.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 616x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 616x544
>>28337989
Moments like that I enjoy dunking my nutsac in a jar of molten candle wax and slowly brush it on the bottom of her shoes. I get off and they look very confused once they stand up after the movie. Plus they always slip and shit while walking across the floor, sometimes this gives me a quick peek at their panties.
>>
>>28337649
Good for you. Making something a real issue, even to an objectively minor degree, is a good reaction to some feminist idiots taking a non-issue and blowing it out of proportion.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.