[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is life for a girl like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 5fK-cGyMoSg.jpg (152 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
5fK-cGyMoSg.jpg
152 KB, 1280x960
How easy is life for a girl like this?
>>
depends on her mental state
>>
>>28336774

lol, bad example. Maja is a maniac who cuts herself and goes on about how she is a crying demon or whatever. She's not your typical Stacey. But I will admit, she can still get laid or get a bf anytime she wants (as we recently saw with her new British bf). Lucky bloke.
>>
>>28337028
I know next to nothing about her (only looked at her Tumblr and Instagram), but she did give off a weird ass vibe. Was easy to ignore however because she's so gorgeous.
That being said
>bf
Dropped. Fuck that roastie.
>>
>>28337322

Good move bro, me and a few others have been stuck like glue to her for years. She's only now becoming more frequently posted on boards and in other media. She had a long term bf since 2010. Sorry guys, Maja was never pure.
>>
>>28337385
Disgusting slut. Tried finding a pic of her bf to find out if he's a Chad or some hipster faggot but only found pics of her dad on IG. Weird af.
>>
File: 2046a4a.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2046a4a.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>28337425

No one knows who her new fiance is. She dubbed him "James" in a few posts, sometimes shortened to "j", but it might as well be a name she made up to veil his real identity. Maja has extreme daddy issues and is even into DD/LG-style BDSM, (as well as gore). She used to have a gore-laden tumblr, but disabled that account sometime ago. Her first long term bf who she dated from 2010-2015 is called Filip. A complete pasty beta nerd. (filip.h.majetic on Facebook). If you have any more questions about her I'm your man. Although I'd advise you to not get too attached to this harpie. Godspeed.
>>
>>28337572
That guy looks like Justin Bieber, kek. And yeah I guessed she has daddy issues because she keeps her dad's photos in a little plastic bag. Dunno if he passed away or something but still kinda weird to post something like that publicly.

I couldn't access the FB page (says it's unavailable, don't have FB) but I googled that URL and found that Bieber pic. But wait, she had a bf for 5 years and now got engaged to someone she just met? The fuck.

Also don't worry I'm not getting attached to her. As with all idols as soon as you find out they're getting fucked by someone you lose interest.
>>
>>28337686
Nigga you need thicker glasses or laser eye surgery if you think that looks like justin bieber
>>
File: faggot.jpg (133 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
133 KB, 1280x800
>>28337796
Justin Bieber used to look like that.
>>
>>28337826
Book yourself in for a laser eye consultation boyo
>>
>>28337879
No thanks.

Originale.
>>
>>28337028
How can I have a self-harming qt gf?
>>
>>28337322
Post her tumblr, please.

OREGANO
>>
>>28338555
http://childoflamb.tumblr.com/

Enjoy, faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_o0r21nhfdD1rylb0fo2_1280.jpg (220 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0r21nhfdD1rylb0fo2_1280.jpg
220 KB, 1080x720
>>28338652
Jesus, man, how old is she?
>>
>>28338731
Dunno, but old enough. Doesn't matter though as the other anon revealed she has a bf and that makes her used goods.
>>
>>28338731
21 or something, she said in 2014 that she was 19
>>
>>28338652
>http://childoflamb.tumblr.com/
Typical pretentious tumblrina trash. Probably has an army of orbiters carrying her through life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.