[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me /r9k/... what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 13234354356.jpg (37 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
13234354356.jpg
37 KB, 450x281
I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me /r9k/... what do I do?
>>
FUCKING NORMS
GETTT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUT!!! :D
>>
File: 1448784470314.jpg (530 KB, 723x972) Image search: [Google]
1448784470314.jpg
530 KB, 723x972
>>28336698
Kill him?
Duh?
>>
File: 1405238105035.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
1405238105035.png
14 KB, 625x582
>>28336698
>I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me /r9k/

Tell me the whole story
>>
>>28336698
>I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me

Stopped reading there. Get out fucking normie scum, you are on the wrong board.
>>
open up honest communication to understand why he did it and if he doesnt take responsibility for his actions you cut him off.
>>
>>28336788
He stopped paying attention to me and one day decided to be in an "open relationship"
I said okay as long as he told me...
It was just a ruse...
>>
>>28336821
>He stopped paying attention to me and one day decided to be in an "open relationship"
>I said okay as long as he told me...

>falling for the open relationship meme

hahahahahahaha

i'm sorry but you fell for it.
>>
>>28336864
I just didnt want to be a bad girlfriend... why are you guys so fucking mean ;n;
>>
>>28336890
>I just didnt want to be a bad girlfriend

You stop being a girlfriend/partner the moment it's no longer a monogamist relationship. Wisen up and remember that.
>>
Habitual cheater here.
You'll get over it.
>>
>>28336698
drop him, it'll be hard and you'll cry a whole lot, but if you're not his first choice and if you're not enough for him than he's not worth your time and love anyways. You'll find someone who deserves your love.
>>
File: 1462382536775.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1462382536775.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>28336698
Go get another one you cheeky cunt
>>
>>28336890
We're so fucking mean because this is 4chan. Not a good place for advice.
>implying this isn't bait
>>
Break up with them.
Just
Do
It.
>>
Found out my boyfriend was cheating on me 6 months ago and I constantly fantasize of all the ways I could've broken up with him but I never did. I feel like I'm in too deep now. Please break up with him but do it in the worst way possible. For me. Pleaseeeee
>>
>exbf cheated on me with my mom

Get rid of him, it won't get better.
>>
>>28336698
Remove his testicles then never speak to him again.
>>
>>28336698
If you're a troll, lol sucks to be u lmao got me

If you're serious, go to adv or find a close friend to confide in.

Personally when I got cheated on I was devastated and I still think about her a lot but you have to move on with life. You can't let one person ruin your happiness forever, your self worth is more than any other person's.
>>
File: waligui dead.jpg (82 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
waligui dead.jpg
82 KB, 960x638
>you said ok to an open relationship

Found the problem here
>>
fuck his father
>>
>>28336698
Ok OP. I'm going to give you some honest advice so listen up.

Sedate him. Make sure he's fully knocked out. Get him drugged up real good.

Tie him up, secure him to a chair. Make sure he's completely immobile. Tie his hands, arms, legs. Gag him and blindfold him.

Remove his pants and underwear, with scissors or a knife, whatever gets the job done.

Now, take a knife, preferably a sharp and serrated blade, and begin to remove his penis. If he wakes up during the procedure, the gag should keep hom from screaming. Regardless, you should knock him out again with a blunt object.

Once the penis has been fully severed from his body, remove both of his testicles with the knife.

Pour salt on the wound.

Congratulations OP. Your boyfriend will never cheat on you again.
>>
>>28336698
lol eat shit you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1459770736488.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
1459770736488.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
>be in relationship for 3 years
>love the shit out of my gf
>she cheats on me with drug dealer
>tells me she doesn't love me anymore
>leaves

Don't fall for the relationship meme. Always just ends in pain. Only trust yourself, others are unreliable
>>
>>28336698
And you probably pushed him to it.

Most men are honestly just too dumb to cheat.

Unless he is Chad, which makes you Stacy (or gayChad). In that case, leave my board, fucking normie.

But otherwise...

Most men are stupid fucking dogs. We are too loyal and too dull to understand we even CAN cheat on you, the fact being that all women are twisted creatures who will only date for their gains, and are such vile succubi they feel no pain in the process.

Gay relationships (men with men) are the only true relationships. You may have just had a bad seed, but you also may have just been shitty to him.

Let's assume you are a woman.

And, let's assume you are relatable to my situation. Your boyfriend is me, but I did not cheat. You are just pushing me to blowing my fucking head off because you are, in fact, a woman, and you have stayed in this relationship only for your gain (as is the way of every hetero relationship).

So, you've been shitty to him on and off. You give him enough respect to tithe him for your desired period of time until you click him of his happiness so he you have your gain, monetary or emotional, and continue the cycle.

After X time, whether it be months, years, or as little as weeks, you've fucked him up as a person, as succubi do, and ruined your relationship.

You realize he has met another succubi who will continue the cycle more efficiently, and your gains are over, and now you are flustered.

>tl;dr succubi lose because of their poor practice

>ITT: Women BTFO
>>
File: 713.jpg (15 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
713.jpg
15 KB, 248x248
>>28336698
Find a new one you can even use 4chan to look for a new BF using /soc/ or even /r9k/ if you dare.
you could also get a husbando and know the true love of 2D pic related
>>28342615
also sorry breh hard knock life
>>28342634
fuckin fgt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.