[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental illness thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: am not.jpg (64 KB, 668x511) Image search: [Google]
am not.jpg
64 KB, 668x511
Who /mental illness/ here?

Inb4 self diagnosed.
>>
>>28336524
diagnosed depression and avoidant personality disorder, I quit medication and therapy
used to be NEET but parents kicked me out, now I'm wagecucking
kill me
>>
>>28336524
I've been formally diagnosed with bipolar type 1, OCD, sexual sadism and necrophilia by half a dozen doctors (psychiatrists, forensic psychiatrists, psychologists). Misdiagnosed as everything under the sun by several dozen other quacks.

Currently taking four different medications, going to therapy twice a week, and doing therapy homework twice a day. I'm actually, noticeably, really getting better thanks to my enormous amount of hard work and excruciating effort.

I'd be happy to talk about any of these things with anyone that's interested.
>>
Um. Depends which doctor you talk to.

Depressive. Social Anxiety. Bi Polar. Aspergers. Borderline. Psychopathy. Schizophrenia. ADHD.

I have no clue which one of them is right.
>>
Narcissistic schizoid here.

I don't know what it means but I apparently have it.
>>
File: jew.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
15 KB, 200x225
Diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder, OCD, depression, low self-esteem, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, etc. etc.

And I'm here to tell you all it's all bullshit. "Mental illness" apart from medically empirical diseases like schizophrenia is all fabricated kike shit to get you to become a leech for Big Pharma. What you and I call "mental illness" are just character flaws which you're too pathetic to resolve. Simple as that. I will wallow in my "OCD" or whatever, because in the end it all falls down to control and the lack of it I have in my life. Or with paranoid personality disorder, it all fails down to mental sets and a skewed world view.

But don't mind me, goyim. Ingest your blue-pill (Zoloft) and things will get better for you, because it's not YOU after all, it's your environment! :^) Why work on changing yourself when you can have a happy pill do it for you?
>>
>>28337326
gtfo anti-info shill
>>
>>28337326
*tips fedora respectfully towards you* Well said my fellow /pol/ brother. Truly, we are the most enlightened.
>>
File: ny.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
ny.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>28337438
>literal "la la la can't hear you response"
Refute anything he said.
>>
I was formally diagnosed with major depressive disorder.

I was given Prozac and some other drug I forgot about, but I gave them away because popping pills is for degenerates.
>>
>>28337438
Yes anon... remember, it's not your fault. It's anything but your fault.
>>
diagnosed social/general anxiety and schizoid pd, and showing signs of schizotypal
kill me senpai
>>
>>28337469
He didn't post anything of value though. Where's his sources about the ZOG controlling everything? Up his own ass? I'm not a queer like you, you go spelunking for it, kid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.