[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'm a low IQ anti sjw >tfw can't compete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1462232945651.jpg (28 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1462232945651.jpg
28 KB, 540x378
>tfw I'm a low IQ anti sjw
>tfw can't compete with sjw's with philosophy degrees and masters of leftist sophistry and manipulation tactics

Humiliating. I'm utterly useless.
>>
maybe you're only "anti sjw" because you're stupid and you buy into meme instead of reading books
>>
>>28336546
Memes are a meme
>>
Why don't you go to community college and take philosophy 101
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 694x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 694x647
>tfw could win in a debate against every leftist professor and student at my college but too anxiety ridden to speak up
>tfw even if i did speak up it would go well because my autism and anxiety would take over and i would either freeze up or stutter too much while the smug professor would just talk over me and everyone would think he won

i could easily dismantle all their arguments but dont want to compete with the whole class intimidating me and normies talking over me like i see happen everytime the professors are slightly challenged by a student. unless it was one on one, preferably using computers to communicate, its pointless.

this is why i take out my frustration by going on omegle and b people tfo.
>>
Dude just read the Greeks. Download them from the web.
Many of Aristotle's works are literally written to be easy to understand and learn from, because he actually wanted to teach people. You don't need to take a class to read or understand them. Google the portions that interest you for discussion.
>>
File: 1443497871902.png (214 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1443497871902.png
214 KB, 500x285
>tfw sjw sister and cousin
>argue about black lives matter and other identity politics
>b them tfo so much in every argument their only responses are laughing while repeating how incredulous they are, or physically threatening me

It's a good feel.
>>
>>28336484
>philosophy degrees
>sjws

All you need is a degree in math, specificallt Formal logic
>>
>>28336484
>philosophy degrees

They have gender degree studies first of all, and coming from someone doing a liberal arts degree, its fucking easy as shit. Anyone can do it.
>>
>>28336484
You just need more practice m8. After enough arguments you see into their patterns and develop methods to shut down all of their jewish tricks.
>>
>>28336697
how the fuck can you type that out and not realize how autistic you are?
>>
File: Omegle MRA.png (759 KB, 778x2484) Image search: [Google]
Omegle MRA.png
759 KB, 778x2484
White guys like you are so much fun to tease! ;-P No wonder your grades are falling, LOL!
>>
>I'm utterly useless.

If you can hoist a body on a rope then you can help on the Day of the Rope. Never fear.
>>
>>28336697
Was that stranger you anon?
>>28337515
>>
>>28337536
this Kamerade has the right idea
>>
File: 5674674567.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5674674567.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>28337368
>illustrating exactly how you feel in words

>autistic
>>
>>28337536
I used to have black friends. Can't we just move them and mulattoes to Africa?
>>
>>28337888
Aye, that's the schism of the 'tism.
>>
>>28337919
And if they refuse?
>>
File: 2435234523.jpg (32 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
2435234523.jpg
32 KB, 680x680
>>28337929
Whats wrong with being honest?
>>
>>28337975
No idea, I'm not the guy who called you autistic.
>>
>>28337962
incentives need to be emplaced to ensure a peaceful transition. :^)
>>
>>28336697
>tfw could win in a debate against every leftist professor
>i could easily dismantle all their arguments

Christ man, stop
I guarantee you you're not as smart as you think you are and only fuck things up for the rest of who actually DO stand up, talk in class, and make good, eloquent points that can convince people.

Do you know how many times some autist has screwed up trying to "red pill" people before I have to jump in and rescue him, making the entire argument look weaker overall because instead of actually reading up on the things he hears like he's supposed to he just remembers a few soundbites and memes on 4chan?

You're dealing with delicate subjects and no matter how often you daydream about yourself totally destroying everyone non-chalantly while a bald eagle lands on your shoulder and sheds a single tear, leaving the professor furious and shaking in fear at your incredible intellect, it's not going to happen unless you talk to people A LOT and REALLY KNOW YOUR SHIT BY HEART.
>>
The only way to really counter them is to embrace some viewpoints that are very socially unacceptable, and that makes it impossible to win a debate with them on most public forums. Their ideology is the the logical conclusion of the status quo.
>>
File: 1462398426554-mu.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1462398426554-mu.png
129 KB, 724x611
Written like a true cuck.
>>
>>28336484
>acquire wealth
> pay smart people to argue and lobby for you and your causes
>????
>profits

All you need is a fucked moral compass.
Luckily for you, that's a trait that's pretty common amongst robots.
>>
>>28336484
You're just wrong.
>>
>>28338287
It's so funny to see libcucks try to use the cuck word
>>
File: 634563564.jpg (106 KB, 540x693) Image search: [Google]
634563564.jpg
106 KB, 540x693
>>28338155
If they were to argue in good faith like many of the men in ancient greece, then he probably would win, but we live in a feminized world where the institution is king and referring to it is seen as a core part of "debates".

In the past there was no "academia" or "community", it was just between a few individuals who knew each other well enough to understand where they were coming from.

Professors will never be convinced because their salary is tied to their beliefs, they wouldent dare lose their jobs in exchange for having intellectual integrity.

Only a few can remove themselves from the modern framing of debates and its usually those who stand at a disadvantage at it, if equality is not your *ideal* then you arent even fighting on their arena anymore, and they dare not leave the arena theyve grown accustomed to and mastered for the sake of honor and self improvement.
>>
>>28336484
Get /fit/, become member of future SA.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.