[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help senpai >be original oldfag robot from 2007 >here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
I need help senpai

>be original oldfag robot from 2007
>here forever.jpg
>fuck up everything, never make it to classes
>get ostracized for being awkward and poor at a wealthy university
>graduate 3.0
>work hard, somehow get into medical school after 4 years after graduation
>make friends, holy shit everyone is chad and stacy turbo plus intelligent
>get through year one knowledge tests easy but clinical skills tests was carried through
>lose out on friend who helped 1st year, have no friends 2nd year
>looking for places in library to study, old friends had a room
>ask to join them get told professionally to fuck off
>had 1st stage of clinical exam on tuesday
>forget to wash hands, forget to use stethoscope
>trip up over myself
>this repeats 6 times

I feel so fucked senpai. My family all looks up to me, little bro is suicidal, sister has UC, mom is a borderline who gives no fucks about her kids. Dad died 3 years ago.

All the shit I worked for is about to crash down it feels like. I tried getting into normiehood, i tried. but if you are unattractive you get fucked.
>>
eh I failed all my uni classes again, you atleast got further than I did.
on a side note, my mother told me she hopes I commit suicide so she can inherit the families wealth.
>>
File: Doctor saves lives on beach.jpg (16 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
Doctor saves lives on beach.jpg
16 KB, 236x335
>failing medschool

Sounds like you should try electrical engineering if you're that stupid.
>>
>>28336414
mom sounds like mine man. when i was studying for the sats my mom was trying to fuck with me. told me i was a mistake etc.

im trying to claw my way out of the poverty and shit and im fucking myself up by not being a normie.
>>
>>28336352
>I tried getting into normiehood, i tried. but if you are unattractive you get fucked.

The sooner one realizes this, the better. Especially with college, there comes a point where lacking connections will eventually lead to you running into a wall. Unfortunately, I was one of those idiots that bought the stupid lies of 'just focus on your work, apply yourself', 'you'll be the boss of the stupid bullies one day', etc...
>>
File: 350px-Gary_busey.jpg (32 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
350px-Gary_busey.jpg
32 KB, 350x263
>>28336583
i shouldnt have said that. there are ugly people in medical school but they are in shape so are popular and women like them.

i am ugly with obvious orbital dystopia and even i would get hit on when i was in shape.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.