[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Teenager who ordered her dream 120 bong$ prom dress onli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>Teenager who ordered her dream 120 bong$ prom dress online is left devastated when the 'made-to-measure' gown barely fits when it arrives from Hong Kong
>Chloe Bradley, 16, had set her sights on a floor length gown from Shillas
>The dress was advertised as a made-to-measure prom dress
>She says it didn't look like the picture or fit her petite figure

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3571157/Teenage-girl-ordered-dream-120-prom-dress-online-left-devastated-measure-gown-barely-fits.html
>>
>order clothes made by tiny people in a country full of tiny people
>complain when the measurements are off
>>
>going to prom
well theres your problem.
>>
>>28336074
yeah, that's pretty stupid, its not like there is only one dress maker in the world.
>>
>>28336074
This. The very first thing in /fa/'s sticky is not to order this shit from Asian countries because they're poorly made and not for a non-Asian frame.

Incidentally, I don't know how that's news. "Abloo bloo bloo someone's clothes didn't fit right on an overhyped night that really only exists so you can get hammered and fuck later".
>>
>>28336143
I'm the only one who didn't fuck at prom?
>>
>>28335948
her ass was too big for the dress which is why she can't slip it down.
Did she see the models? They were all skeletons. What did she expect?
>>
>>28335948
Why the fuck is this news
>>
first world problems the article
fucking kill me already
>>
>>28336180
You are the only one who went to prom
>>
>>28336274
Sorry Abdulu, is the panther still sneaking into your village at night or is the well dry again?

Shouldn't you be conserving electricity instead of shitposting?
>>
>5'7"
>135 lbs
>always order shirts XXL from china

even then the they're still tight
>>
>>28336269
She's a moderately attractive girl in the UK.
>>
>>28336269
>Why the fuck is this news

Because it happened to Stacy
>>
>>28335948
>A daughter's prom is a rite of passage, a step into early adulthood and a party to celebrate the end of a stressful few months of study and exams.

I'm 24 years old and this wasn't even a thing when I left school (in the UK).
>>
>>28336317
I'm from kentucky faggot

replace panther with tweeker and you're dead on
>>
>>28336180
i didn't even go to prom, i got sucked off in the bathroom at school then went home, got hammered and laughed at this chick's prom photos cause I knew how dirty she was.
>>
>>28335948
wow that poor woman :( god bless and stay strong
>>
>>28336392
shes like a 2/10 are you serious?
>>
>>28336565
shes a 8 for the UK bro.
slim pickings
>>
>>28335948

120GBP Prom dress is meant to be special, while a standard hugo boss suit costs like 500$ nice....
>>
File: geg.jpg (62 KB, 624x551) Image search: [Google]
geg.jpg
62 KB, 624x551
>order mail order bride
>looks nothing like in the picture
>ask for a refund
>Ivan says her family will come too
>fml
>>
File: 1461964903994.jpg (85 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1461964903994.jpg
85 KB, 500x333
>>28336756
what did you just say?
>>
>>28336416
I'm 24 and it absolutely was. We had proms in year 11 and year 13 both.

The year 11 one felt like more of a big deal.
>>
>>28336786
Yanks must have got you lot early.
>>
>>28335948
Why is the daily mail writing about this shit. Get your fucking shit together, daily mail. I know you're a terrible "news" organization but jesus christ, you're reporting on teen facebook gossip now.
>>
>>28336786
Same here, also 24. Got drunk, had some laughs with friends and teachers, danced all night. We didn't have the romantic element to ours, only the few couples who were already dating had each other as "dates" to the prom.
Overall was fun would recommend
>>
I'm 29 and we never had prom, we laughed at retarded yanks for it now you fucks are making us just as pathetic
>>
She could fashion a burkha to hide that forehead
>>
Why is she wearing a bra?
>>
File: 1461468754234.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1461468754234.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>someone ordered something online that didn't fit when it arrived
>this is somehow newsworthy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.