[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my birthday today. A virgin which never kissed a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: bd.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bd.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
It's my birthday today.
A virgin which never kissed a girl, or initiated any contact (hugging, arm around her neck etc), now 20 years old.
Happy birthday to me I guess. I even forgot about this, remembered just now. A lot of people are probably going to ignore this, but I wish the best for all of you. The bitter virgins, the shy autists, the annoying shitposters, I love you all guys.
>>
Dude chill, you're just 20.
>>
>>28335864
calm down, you are young. you can still do anything. happy birthday anyway!
>>
File: another feel.png (6 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
another feel.png
6 KB, 235x214
Cheers mate, here's to another decade of being a KHHV. I'm 4 years into my 20s, and I can only give you the advice of not giving up. I gave up from 22 to 23 and it was miserable. Keep a little spark of hope in you, or you'll off yourself
>>
>>28335919
>>28335955
>>28336062
Thank you guys. I don't know why but I have the feeling that I will not live to the age of 25, that feeling has been following me for years.
Already wanted to off myself in 2013, but decided to stick for the hell of it, so I definitely won't kill myself. I love reading, playing video games etc, and my backlogs aren't ending anytime soon.
>you're just 20
It's definitely over, at least in the social sense, I'm too ugly, autistic and shy to accomplish anything, there's no logical possibility unless I do a 180 degree turn when it comes to personality, but the chance of that happening is low as fuck.
>>
>>28335864
Happy birthday anon, I'm also a kissless virgin who just turned 20 two days ago.
>>
>>28336117
Thank you, friend. What are your circumstances? Any particular reason you're still a virgin?
>>
File: homerconsider.jpg (29 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
homerconsider.jpg
29 KB, 442x332
>>28335864
if you focus on what you don't have and what you aren't you'll keep being unhappy.

the power to be happy is within you, you just have to find it. (yes that sounds like woo woo tony robbins shit but hey would you rather be miserable or cheesy sounding?)
>>
File: 1436650033204.jpg (161 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1436650033204.jpg
161 KB, 540x540
>>28335864
Happy Birthday.
Wish I could have gotten a present for you.
All I can do is wish you the best and tell you that I am glad you made it this far.

>have a Pepe for your collection
>>
File: John-Williams-Stoner.jpg (171 KB, 400x650) Image search: [Google]
John-Williams-Stoner.jpg
171 KB, 400x650
>>28336154
Nah, i totally get you. The happiness philosophy isn't the same as "be yourself". You can always find a reason to be happy, but the question is, is that reason enough? I can name a few positive things in my life, but I don't feel completely satisfied. That's why I am in kind of a neutral state, and I usually am enthusiastic when I'm reading a good book, or experiencing something else that's quality, but from another medium.
Pic related is the last book I've read, I rarely find time from uni, so I've only read 7 books this year (counting that one), hopefully the number will be higher by the end of the year.

>>28336202
Thanks, I'm glad you made it too.
>>
>>28336139
>I'm too ugly, autistic and shy to accomplish anything.
Basically describes me and the reasons. I'm a high school drop out that still fully depends on my parents since I never even had a job
>>
>>28336442
I'm studying, but for two reasons:
>money
As far as I am aware, NEETbux don't exist here, and even if they did, I'm not sure the amount of money would be satisfactory
>not to be bored
I am on some kind of a mini-holiday currently, and while I enjoy the free time and solitude, anxiety just kicks in sometimes, probably from the boredom, when I have the book in my hand and when I'm thinking about the subject, I feel good. Not only is the topic interesting and I am not bored and anxious, but I also appreciate the free time more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.