[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MD doesn't stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: Bentley.jpg (54 KB, 960x548) Image search: [Google]
Bentley.jpg
54 KB, 960x548
for Mutilate Dicks

End genital mutilation NOW.
>>
File: Hunter.jpg (57 KB, 733x523) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.jpg
57 KB, 733x523
Create an infected circumcision wound in your son's penis because you can't take 5 minutes out of your life to teach him how to bathe when he gets older.

Amazing.
>>
File: Great Grandson.jpg (60 KB, 872x582) Image search: [Google]
Great Grandson.jpg
60 KB, 872x582
"I cried the whole time because I could hear him screaming :)"
>>
File: Poor Baby.jpg (45 KB, 864x550) Image search: [Google]
Poor Baby.jpg
45 KB, 864x550
>Gonna get my baby tortured, then its off to see the senpai :)
>>
>This is normal in america

Fucking barbarians
>>
Americans are monsters.
>>
>>28336231
>>28336311

It wasn't normal here until nutjob doctors like Kellogg waged a campaign advocating circumcision as a punishment and deterrent for masturbation, which at that time was believed to cause blindness and epilepsy.

From there it became like, "I got cut so my son should be too. Besides, it's cleaner!"
>>
>>28336409

Oh, I forgot to add...

":)"
>>
File: un dave.png (256 KB, 631x430) Image search: [Google]
un dave.png
256 KB, 631x430
>uncut
>American

This thread makes me feel so lucky
>>
>>28336465
>European
>cut for bullshit reason

This thread makes me want to scream.
>>
>>28336409
>prevents masturbation
>tfw tightest circumcision ever but smallest dick ever so my skin never really stretched
>can treat my regular skin as if it was foreskin now
Feels good
>>
>>28336498

What kind of cut did they do to you?

I got the low and tight. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>28336594
Same; low and tight. Also, my scar line is uneven and my frenulum remnant is kind of fucked up. I hate it.
>>
>>28336673

Why did they do it? Did you have trouble peeing or something?

'Cause they can fix that without circumcision. Girls have trouble with peeing sometimes but they don't start hacking bits off without trying everything else first.

Although they used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpB13KG0gZ4
>>
File: 9832759318.gif (934 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
9832759318.gif
934 KB, 160x120
My dick is ruined by circumcision and deathgrip, I can't even fap more than once a week anymore
>>
>>28336746

Be careful. Rough masturbation can make you permanently impotent by damaging the erectile tissue.
>>
>>28336807
I think it's also age, I used to be able to fap half a dozen times in a day when I was 15, now I'm 25 and can barely manage once
>>
>>28336726
I got cut because of a single uti. It was done as a precautionary measure. Thanks doctors and auntie. My cousin got utis again and again until they had him cut, which is why my aunt pushed my parents to listen to the doctor, who had brought up circumcision. They could at least have waited for a second uti. I know they meant well but I'm still angry.
>>
>>28336838

That's insane. UTIs can be cured with antibiotics.

It's like getting your finger chopped off because of nail fungus.
>>
>>28336838

Also

>My cousin got utis again and again

Were they forcibly retracting his foreskin or touching it with dirty hands? Both of those can cause UTIs.

Girls get UTIs way more than boys do but no one suggests mutilating them to fix it. They suggest hygiene, good nutrition, and if it gets bad, medicine.

Kids get infections all the time, too, in general. Their immune systems aren't developed yet. I used to get earlobe infections all the time but I'm sure glad no one hacked off my earlobes.
>>
>>28336912
It helped in my cousin's case. From what I understand, he had them all of the time until he got cut. I wouldn't be angry if it had been a chronic problem in my case too.
>>
>>28336966
I don't know but he has two brothers (one older, the other younger) and neither of them had this problem, at least to my knowledge.
>>
File: 1440691553486.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440691553486.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>28335833
>Hunter

Do amerilards really name their child "hunter"?
>>
>>28337067
Yes. I've seen people of both genders don that fucking retarded name.
>>
>>28336991

There are still alternatives. Circumcision isn't a real medical procedure--it's a blood sacrifice that got medicalized during the 19th century.

Lots of girls have constant UTIs when they're little but the thought of cutting out their clitoral hood or labia (which are sometimes adhered and can block the urethra) is considered crazy for most people.

The idea of circumcising as treatment for UTIs seems a lot crazier the more you know about how important the foreskin is to male sexuality. It includes the most sensitive parts of the penis.

A lot of people think the glans is the most sensitive, but it's not.
>>
>>28337157

What the glans is very sensitive (in most guys) to is pain and irritation, though.

It's full of pain receptors and sparse in specialized end organs that sense pleasurable light touches. And it has pretty much no stretch reception, which isn't surprising because it's not meant to stretch--unlike the ridged band of the foreskin, which gives pleasure when stretched.
>>
>>28337157
>tfw they cut off half of my foreskin
>worst of both worlds

at least i can jack off with it.
>>
>>28337198

Did they leave your frenular delta?
>>
>>28337228
yeah it's there...

wait, are you actually saying that there are people who had that part fucking cut off???
>>
>>28337157
Yes, but this happened 20 years ago. My parents meant well. I blame it on the doctors involved.
>>
>>28337274

>>28337274

Yes. There's no single operation called "circumcision" and the extent of how much and what they take off can vary tremendously from one circumciser to the next.

Sometimes they cut off the ridged band and the muscle at the tip of the foreskin but leave pretty much everything else. Sometimes they cut out that plus a lot of outer foreskin, repurposing the inner mucosa as shaft skin, but leave the frenulum and delta. Sometimes they don't leave even that much.

And sometimes they cut out all the preputial tissue and sew the shaft skin to the coronal sulcus on top and the cleft of the glans (where the frenular area used to be) on the bottom part (this type is known as the "beauty cut" or "French cut").

It varies.

Here is a gallery showing pretty much every style out there.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Circumcised_human_penis
>>
>>28335865
>doesn't like something
>took xanax

this is why bad things will continue to happen
>>
File: 1405788394147.png (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1405788394147.png
4 KB, 200x200
>tfw you will never experience the joys of foreskin
>tfw you can't even be mad about your parents and doctors feeling fine with hacking at an infant's genitals for very shaky reasons because you'll be called a whiny neckbeard shitlord
>>
File: 1462191119267.png (331 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1462191119267.png
331 KB, 635x457
>>28337458
They cut mine so deep that I can't even masturbate with it without a prominent burning sensation. I'm gay now (anal stimulation) but I dont think I've ever had an orgasm from my dick before, only ass
>>
File: 1447424096583.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1447424096583.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>tfw restored foreskin
>no more two-toned skin
>circ scar is practically gone
>no more random painful erections
>still amazingly sensitive even though I stopped taping and stretching years ago
>tfw gliding sensation
>tfw enough skin to look uncut

And you faggots tried to convince me to stop trying because "it wouldn't be worth it" or "b-but it's not the EXACT same thing"

I don't give a fuck. It's way better than it used to be, that's for damn sure.

Here's some tits.
>>
>>28337458
I've actually tried to open up twice about how I hate being cut. Once to a friend, and once to a gf. It backfired both times, which is why I won't ever talk about it again irl.
>>
>>28337495

>They cut mine so deep that I can't even masturbate with it without a prominent burning sensation.

Does the burning sensation come from your glans, from the circumcision scar, or both?

This review might interest you.

>The effect of circumcision on penile anatomy

>Histology of the male circumcision scar shows amputation neuromas, Schwann cell proliferation and the bulbous collection of variably sized neurites. Amputation neuromas do not mediate normal sensation and are notorious for generating pain.

>Animal studies show that extirpation of the external genitalia results in acute retrograde degeneration of the nerve axon back to the spinal cord [96]. Therefore, the changes in circumcised male sexual behaviour [81] may be related to a central nervous system alteration by retrograde axonal degeneration, or to peripheral nervous system damage by loss of the prepuce ridged band and amputation neuroma. It is assumed that amputation neuromas also form at the female circumcision scar, although we are unaware of a formal histology study.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf
>>
we should start calling cutlets mutie scum
>>
>>28337581

I'm not blaming you, but I wish you hadn't backed down.

Objective histological analysis has proven that the foreskin is a specially innervated erogenous zone of the penis. It's perfectly reasonable for you to be angry that it was stolen from you. I am angry it was stolen from me and I don't back down about talking about it.

I won't be silenced.
>>
>>28337495
That sounds like hell. Can you not sue for shit like this?

>>28337581
Normies are apathetic monsters.
>>
>>28337458

Don't let yourself be silenced by ad hominem bullshit arguments.

Have you heard of the Bloodstained Men (and their friends)?

They're a group of MGM victims (and many women who support their cause) who travel around the US protesting against circumcision. They've been in the news a lot lately.
>>
>>28337642

There is a law firm that specializes in circumcision lawsuits, but depending on his age it might be too late. Still, could be worth talking to them.

www.arclaw.org
>>
I'm in nursing school and doing ob/peds next semester. I'm sure the issue will come up and I don't know how I will contain my autism. I'll tell the mother in careful words it's a fucked up thing and only a bad mother would consider it until I get it trouble. I refuse to take the child to the chopping block so hopefully there's some kind of conscientious objector thing for me.
>>
>>28337748

You might want to get in contact with this group and talk to them about your concerns.

http://childrightsnurses.org/
>>
>>28337748
Good, the medical field needs more people who will speak out against circumcision.
>>
>>28337953

It's interesting how the anti-circumcision movement owes so much to nurses, especially Marilyn Milos, who founded NOCIRC. She's been an integral part of intactivism for decades.

Here are some videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzMoNfMQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
>>
>>28335865
>What we wont do for our grankigs

kek maybe you should just leave his dick alone, Geez.
>>
File: 1460896713828.jpg (108 KB, 688x593) Image search: [Google]
1460896713828.jpg
108 KB, 688x593
>depressed because I don't talk about it
>too depressing to actually talk about
>>
>>28337564

Would you be inclined to share before-and-after pics?
>>
>>28338063

If you want to try to talk about it here I don't mind. If you can't, I understand.

Circumcision has affected me terribly in so many ways. It's been one of the worst things that ever happened to me, and I've been through a lot of shit I can't even begin to get into.

Circumcision and its effects on my sexuality and my happiness still stand out as one of if not the worst.
>>
>>28337916

Thanks for the link. That's exactly the kind of thing I needed. I want to be able to tactfully educate people on the importance of the issue. I guess it'd be nice to cover my ass so I'm not kicked out too. I can't defend weiners or make money if I don't graduate.

>>28337953

I couldn't live with the guilt knowing how much it's fucked with my head being cut. All my brothers were cut but my sister kept her sons intact. People seem to intuitively know it's wrong but play ostrich like the xanax girl screenshotted earlier.
>>
>>28337067
>not knowing who Hunter S. Thompson is

European """education"""
>>
I got cut and I have some bad scars from it. I never had a normal sex life, and I can barely feel anything down there. Fuck circumcision.
>>
Here's a video of another nurse who is fighting against MGM.

She flat out says that non-consensual circumcision is rape.

And she calls out those idiot nurses and CNAs who advocate infant circumcision because it'll make cleaning the penis easier if/when the boy grows old and is in a nursing home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUaVeEjxj0I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoT0I9nCY1M

>Jason Paige reveals his feelings about the human rights crime committed upon him as a child.

(In case you didn't know, Jason Paige is the guy who sang the Pokemon theme--not to be confused with the Poke Rap).
>>
File: 1461872418081.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461872418081.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>28338073
I've done it in the past.
Threads just get derailed.

And then assravaged /pol/acks show up and start shitposting about niggers.
It happens every time, consistently.
I'll have to pass this time.
>>
>>28339446

Fair enough. Glad to hear it helped though.
>>
File: 1460393923000.png (6 KB, 389x464) Image search: [Google]
1460393923000.png
6 KB, 389x464
>>28339446
Stinky Cheese Man was a great book.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.