[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you all, robots :3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I love you all, robots :3
>>
Thanks OP, I needed this.
>>
no im not

i fucked my life up, why should i be proud of that?

doubtful

not really, im pretty average.

days over, it was shit.

shitpost till 1am then go to bed.

no you dont.

nope.
>>
File: 1410299863852.jpg (36 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1410299863852.jpg
36 KB, 320x480
Yeah so did i, thanks.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x480
>>28335716
>you are very important to someone

I'm not even important to my family. If I died it would be an excuse for them to act sad.
>>
>You're doing great
Great at what? I've procrastinated on starting that project for over a week now and my life is still in shambles. I got high this morning and forgot to eat dinner from yesterday, breakfast from today and lunch for today so I'm just a skeleton with dilated pupils staring at a computer screen wasting my parent's money. I bet I could go another full day without eating and I wouldn't give a shit at this point.
>>
None of that takes away the crazy

None of that makes me any fun to be around

None of that makes me less ugly

None of that is real and it doesn't bring her back.
>>
File: bl1Ccgw.jpg (63 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
bl1Ccgw.jpg
63 KB, 500x621
> op posts positive message

> anons complain about their lives and don't intend to fix it

either:
a) get your shit together
b) stop complaining about not having your shit together
c) an hero
>>
>>28336242
atta boy, woo
>>
File: 1444943899284.jpg (55 KB, 471x448) Image search: [Google]
1444943899284.jpg
55 KB, 471x448
>>28336242
You have no fucking clue where you are do you?
It's only life. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>28335716
Go fuck yourself, every single fucking statement in that pic is a complete lie. That's so maddeningly insultingly patronizing. I hope you fucking die, cocksucker.
>>
>>28335870
I can see why. I barely tolerated this post but not enough to not reply to it.
>>
>>28335716
No

No

Yeah i guess

No

No

No

No

No
>>
>>28335716
Op I love you but you're bringing me down
>>
did you post this all over facebook too?
>>
>>28336407
not that guy, but what the hell man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.