[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today in my physiology lab later today we're going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1454240907574.jpg (562 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454240907574.jpg
562 KB, 720x1080
So today in my physiology lab later today we're going to pee in cups and then do some tests on it. My lab partners are unbelievably hot. My dick is diamonds right now just thinking about seeing their pee.

I'm thinking about filling my cup with semen and then when they ask about it I'll just play it off like "Oh oops I thought I was peeing" or something.

What should I do?
>>
just take a shit in the cup and laugh at them while they look at your shit
>>
File: 12c59a91.png (330 KB, 471x467) Image search: [Google]
12c59a91.png
330 KB, 471x467
>>28335633
>filling my cup with semen and then when they ask about it I'll just play it off like "Oh oops I thought I was peeing" or something.

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you expect physiology students to believe that you just shot a load while you were peeing without your knowledge, or that you confused urination with ejaculation?

Enjoy your sexual harassment case.
>>
yeah sure, OP. that'll work for sure. you definitely won't get expelled at all.
>>
I'm really glad we're not dating, gross...
>>
>>28335667
That'd be embarassing, haha
>>
>random birch at my door says she's testing the local water for heavy metals.
>this is the 3rd time they've bothered me about this bullshit.
>shit in test cup and bring it back to her then slam door
>>
>>28335747
enjoy your lead poisoning
>>
>>28335633
>then do some tests on it
Steal their pee and drink it.
>>
>oops I thought I was peeing haha
>>
>>28335633
>I'm thinking about filling my cup with semen and then when they ask about it I'll just play it off like "Oh oops I thought I was peeing" or something.

DON'T DO THIS. YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT. IT HAPPENED TO ME, IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! IT TURNS OUT THAT WOMEN DON'T LIKE CUM FROM STRANGERS, ONLY CUM FROM THOSE THEY ARE INTIMATE WITH. THE MORE YOU KNOW...
>>
>being able to test excrement from students in the current year
op is bullshitting. although it does turn me on thinking about chicks pissing in cups
>>
File: labpacket.jpg (446 KB, 1498x971) Image search: [Google]
labpacket.jpg
446 KB, 1498x971
>>28336094

Not bullshitting. This class is for nursing students and pre-meds. Here's a pic of part of the lab packet
>>
>>28336179
Dear God, I thought this whole thread was a joke.

I couldn't imagine doing this.
>>
>>28336222

obv im not going to cum

ok well I might cum but im not going to give it to anyone

I am going to have a boner the whole time though
>>
>>28335633
I really wish girls would stop drawing on their bodies.
>>
>>28336179
What the hell. I want to touch cute lab-partners during palpation exercises, not piss in cups.
>>
>>28336253
Oh no it's not even that, it's just the whole urine thing. I can't believe you actually have to bring that to the lab and do that all in front of everyone.
>>
File: 113011_britmarling.jpg (43 KB, 602x375) Image search: [Google]
113011_britmarling.jpg
43 KB, 602x375
>>28336312

We palpated each others ribs to listen for heart sounds and took each others pulses earlier in the semester. My lab partner looks like britt marling. It was fucking killing me. She saw the scars on my wrist but didnt say anything
>>
>>28336314
Sick people are kind of gross in general. I want to be a doctor only for healthy people.
>>
Also did reflex texting where I got to rub a spike on her feet

I'm not a foot guy though.
>>
File: lolanimayecksdeeface.jpg (85 KB, 287x247) Image search: [Google]
lolanimayecksdeeface.jpg
85 KB, 287x247
>>28335633
>oops i thought i was peeing

are you literally so stuck in your fantasy world that you believe that this would come off as a good idea?
>>
>>28336359
I got to palpate the stomach of a qt with a model tier body this semester. First time touching a woman, pretty nice.
>>
>>28335633

most men's urine contains small amount of semen.

if you jerk off before you pee and don't really care about being clean, you will have loads of semen in there
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>28335633
>oops I thought I was peeing haha

Origami
>>
>>28335667
oops i thought i was peeing xDD
>>
>>28335633
Admit it op, you want to drink their urine straight
out of the cups when it's still warm.
>>
File: Oh oops I thought I was peeing.png (349 KB, 457x456) Image search: [Google]
Oh oops I thought I was peeing.png
349 KB, 457x456
why not pour some blood in there too for good measure
>>
>>28336607
>Admit it op, you want to drink their urine straight
>urine
That's gross, however, in high school, we did the some tests on saliva instead, and my labpartner was a 10/10 qt3.14 so I'd lie if I did not think just that.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.