[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking Down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (90 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
90 KB, 640x1136
I just finished literally screaming at the top of my lunges after about 5 years of constant stress and bottling. I don't feel any better. Now I just feel worse.

Do you anons have a way you let go of stress when the cause of it is still there, ie a person? I've had a lot of personal bullshit causing me extreme amounts of stress that are now affecting my health and really need some suggestions
>>
>>28335570
>how the fuck s that picture even relevant
but either way we cannot lend you any suggestions cuz you are being vague, what is doing exactly to you
>>
>>28335570
get into alcohol
>>
>>28336891
This tbqh, specifically hard liquor
>>
>>28336891
Alcohol and weed are a pretty good way of dealing with it, yes. Other drugs too, probably.

That's only if you couldn't care less about your health, though. I know I don't.
>>
File: spongebob2.jpg (69 KB, 625x467) Image search: [Google]
spongebob2.jpg
69 KB, 625x467
>Wake up angry as fuck for no apparent reason
>Going about morning routine screaming profusely and exploding at literally everything for no reason
>Literally getting mad at my fucking breakfast
>>
I know its normie as fuck, but go to the gym. Preferably one that's 24 hrs. Works wonders for stress relief and mental health.
>>
>>28336919
>hard liqour

nah, beer gives a more comfy feel of drunk and the hangovers aren't as heavy
>>
File: 1453483086747.png (69 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1453483086747.png
69 KB, 226x223
>>28335570
sorry anon, i don't have an idea how to relieve stress. my whole life i just swallow all my anger and stress down. now i'm at the point where it really affects me. in my sleep i'm gnashing my teeth, i don't feel hungry anymore and if i try to eat something it just tastes bland af and i have to force myself to finish the meal. My hair slowly starts to fall out and i get sick more often than in the past. i need some fucking help
>>
File: 1460890723330.jpg (109 KB, 640x543) Image search: [Google]
1460890723330.jpg
109 KB, 640x543
>relieve stress
>still miserable friendless virgin
>>
>>28336965
Or at least do some kind of exercise from your home or take a walk or run around where you live. Humans are meant to do physical activity. Our brains are wired to it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.