[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I'm gay >don't have to deal with women's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1462061601864.jpg (5 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1462061601864.jpg
5 KB, 180x200
>mfw I'm gay
>don't have to deal with women's bullshit
>have gotten laid twice just this month through Grindr
>One older daddy even paid me $200 to fuck my bussy bareback
>>
why do you homosexuals come on this board anyway? makes no sense. I want you to leave.
>>
>>28335385

This, life would be easy as fuck if I was gay
>>
>>28335373
I hate you because I want to be you.
>>
legit wish I was gay, life would be so much easier
>>
>>28335373
>don't have to deal with women's bullshit

Gay men are just as petty, irrational and emotional as women.
>>
>>28335404
>>28335423

you could just try you dumb faggot

the sex feels better in my opinion, i've had both

a nice vagina feels good but the human attached to it is usually a pain

you don't need to be gay to experiment with homosex
>>
>>28335400
Weird I always wished I was straight and pretended to be growing up. But yeah women play so hard to get. It's so fucking easy when you're gay when you have Grindr and Growlr.

>>28335450
But it's super easy to hook up with gay guys. We're basically women with the sex drive of men.
>>
>>28335475
Yeah but if it you don't find men sexually appealing it is just as fun as experiencing with putting your dick in an apple.
>>
faggot

g34g3eg
>>
>bussy
Stop.
>>
sounds like you got aids now
>>
>>28335423
>>28335404
>>28335400
Y'all implying people are born gay

I wasn't born this way, I just spent enough time on the internet to become a faggot. You could do it too
>>
>>28335671

You were always one on the inside, the internet unleashed it
>>
>>28335373

enjoy anal prolapse and AIDS
>>
>>28335773

thanks /b/ and /r9k/
>>
>>28335977
Retard. If that were true then pooping everyday would have surely prolapsed all of our anuses by now.
>>
>>28335373
i just want to get throat fucked by a huge white cock. not interested in anal sex nor having my penor sucked by a man though. is Grindr good for this? what are the chances ill get AIDS, 99%?
>>
>>28335977
it's the price the gays pays i guess, less drama, easier sex, but more (literal) butthurt and higher chance of dying slowly from incurable diseases.
>>
File: nah.jpg (51 KB, 222x305) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
51 KB, 222x305
I was gay since age 8, me and my friends showed each others penisses at my birthday, and we rubbed or penises for no reason.

At age 13 my normal friend fucking gave me MONEY to see my penis, he really wanted to see it. I said yes because i was a little horny too. He gave me some Yo-gi-oh cards too.

He liked it and suddenly he started masturbating me i was like what the fuck, but didn't say anything.

After that we had "sex" every week, we said to our parrents we want to camp in the backyard, i slept over in his house etc just too have "sex" ( we didn't really penetrate, we couldn't or penisses were too small") We fapped each other and just released it in the butt cheeks.

This all went on til we were 17, after that i got weird and he too, i was going to be a neet, he a fucking banker, he didn't really talk to me anymore, so i thought he was not interested in me anymore.

Had another gay friend, he penetrated my as a little at age 16, but he raped me a bit, because i wanted to stop being gay, but i liked it.

Sice age 18 i didn't had any gay sex, and never got really penetrated, never sucked dick either.

I am 21 now, sucks being gay and having anxiety, i am too scared to ask my old gay friends to come over :(

Well at least i don't want a disgusting pussy.
>>
>>28335373
enjoy your aids and dying at 40.
>>
>>28336030

Those NEET / Banker relationships never work out
>>
>>28336031
>implying life is worth living past the age of 40

LMFAO
>>
say boipucci I think that riles the robots a little harder

such a cool word

boipucci
>>
>>28336097
>implying it's worth living at all
>>
>>28336031

People with aids tend to live longer than people without these days, due to frequent doctor checkups
>>
>>28336111
Eh, I prefer just bussy.

It's cleaner and slides off the tongue better.
>>
>>28336175
what an apt yet gross description
>>
Did he poz your neg hole?
>>
>>28336080

Yeah, sexual desire isn't even that high for us gays, we just do it in a matter of fun, relations between male and female seem so hate and fearfull, sex so serious.

Im just on r9k because i hate my life, it doesn't change anything to be gay, we are just born to be robots, robots.
>>
>>28336224
>implying bug chasing isn't just an unfunny /pol/-tier meme
>>
>Disappointing your family and destroying your lineage over lustful intentions
You truly are a selfish subhuman. It's a choice being gay and you're egotistical scum for allowing your own wants and needs to rob your potential children of sentience.
>>
>>28336250
The autism is strong with this one.

Who gives a fuck about the world, we're all going to die.
>>
>>28336250
>lustful intentions

kek, we just don't like women, we were born like this, at least most of us. Maybe it developed being the age of 1-8 because of retarded parrenting, but we are what we are.
>>
File: 1404754297650.png (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1404754297650.png
119 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw no femboy will ever want to be in a relationship with you
>women are just plain awful so I don't even try

learn to live alone
>>
>>28336479
get cat's raise them from little, they give you alot of love.
>>
File: 1428526527951.png (390 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1428526527951.png
390 KB, 374x374
>>28336300
>Who gives a fuck about the world
I do, unlike you and your ilk you revolting aids desiring degenerate.
>>28336310
>we were born like this
>maybe it developed through bad parenting
>>
Not gay but where do you guys get pics of convincing traps? Asking for a friend
>>
>>28336564
I vowed to never have another pet since my kitten got sick and died earlier this year.
>>
>>28335594
You keep thinking that until a dick hits your prostate. That gets you from 0 to flaming in no time.
>>
I had a friend in high school that caressed my thighs on occasion and teased me about how I'm aroused.

Sometimes he would rub his foot against my thigh.

After a while, he stopped and claimed "no homo". I simply pulled down his pants, sucked his dick off and told him the same with a smug.

Uhh...no homo?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.