[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me I'm not the only one seeing it the way I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1434397052247.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1434397052247.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Tell me I'm not the only one seeing it the way I'm seeing it

> Girl I know
> Gets invited by her boss to take a drink
> Alone
> He will pick her up at her house

Am I wrong to think that if she din't want "it" to happen, she would have refused kindly? I know many women who did get invited, but refused, knowing what was up.
>>
And by other women, I mean in other workplaces in the past, not currently.

Also the guy is single.
>>
Boumpo
>>
Yes they're gonna fuck and she will like it because he's an authority figure.
>>
>>28335774
Most likely, I think.

Shes a virgin and he's her only lift too.
>>
>>28335872
>Shes a virgin
>a
>>
>>28335882
What's wrong? Well you get my point, at least. She never had a dick inside her.
>>
>>28335933

Why are you fucks so obsessed with this and how do you know if she told you that it wasn't bullshit
>>
>>28336045
Well what proves it's bullshit then? I can't time travel and stalk her. I'll just have to do with what she's been telling me for about a year and a half.

And I'm not obsessed with this, it's just a fact that could count for something.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.