[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working a 16 hour job tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm doing this one time job thing where you register peoples vote for local elections or some shit. I'll be sat at a booth with some 40 year old normie woman being forced into mundane conversation and checking peoples names off a list or something.

For 16 fucking hours. 6am - 10pm. Fucking kill me. I have social anxiety too, no memes. How do I fucking cope?
>>
>>28335273
lmfao you're dead m8
i bet you pussy out and run home halfway in
>>
Get a sprite bottle and mix half of it with vodka. Don't drink too much, just a swig every hour or so to loosen yourself up. Bring gum or breath mints to conceal vodka smell.
>>
it's just one day anon doesnt even seem like hard job

knock it out in one hit and yr don
>>
Keep your goal in mind, make sure you get a break every 2hrs and a meal every 5hrs, bring a book in case there's very few people that show up. Remind yourself that it's only for one day.
>>
>>28335273

It's a local and crime commisioner election so there won't be a vast amount of people. They'll either be spread throughout the day or you'll get hours with nothing.

The worst you'll get are people who are unsure of exactly what to, and those are simple to deal with, because there's a pen/pencil on the voting area anyway, so it's just handing them a slip and pointing where they need to go.

Plus, you won't forget to vote yourself, at least.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.