[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are children. Children that need to be coddled. Women's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460225435090.jpg (606 KB, 1093x733) Image search: [Google]
1460225435090.jpg
606 KB, 1093x733
Women are children. Children that need to be coddled. Women's true nature is that of a leech. A leech that sucks men dry before searching for another provider. This thread is about the true nature of what a woman is. They live by two things only. Greed and Selfishness. They are parasites, that twist and manipulate humanity's emotions so that we turn on each other. Every great philosopher knows that the reason for war is women. Us men succumb to the Succubi against our very will, and we murder each other in hopes of reaching contentment. Contentment that we will never reach because it doesn't exist as it is absurd to think women can offer us anything beneficial. That is why I propose, and will explain, a war on women.
>>
>>28335219
>Every great philosopher knows that the reason for war is women.

hahaha no
>>
When did r9k become filled with angry TRP redditors?
>>
women are just a meme dude
>>
>>28335219
You're a faggot

On the flipside men just want to fuck as many women as possible and leave them for the next one the minute you cum. What's honorable about our true nature?
>>
my mom is cool tho :3
>>
>>28335479
>ashkully:

successfull upbringing increases chances of your own genes to succeed in another human bean, this coupled with STDs spreaded by manwhores made humanity choose monogamy

so even from an evolutionary standpoint, being a good dad is beneficial
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.