[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A trans woman is not a real woman. A trans man is not a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: caitlyn-jenner-a-1024.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner-a-1024.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
A trans woman is not a real woman. A trans man is not a real man. With the help of hormones and cosmetic surgery, you can get pretty close to the real deal, but you can't change biology. You were born as either a girl or a boy (disregarding anomalies like hermaphrodites), and you will always biologically be male or female. That is something no amount of medical altercations can change. Discuss.
>>
>>28335069
I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy fapping to disgusting old hons like Bruce Jenner.
>>
Trannies are mentally ill and should receive professional help to get their head on straight
>>
File: vamp.png (664 KB, 787x573) Image search: [Google]
vamp.png
664 KB, 787x573
i had a 'trans' phase but i was too much of a pussy to get on hormones or even see a therapist about it

turns out i was just looking for an excuse as to why my life was shit and im just a weird dude, not a lady

this isn't everyone's experience but i imagine it's part of why trans suicide rates are so high. people finish transitioning (ie axe the dick) and realize "oh god what have i done"
>>
If you have the money and the desire to pursue gender re-assignment surgery then by all means do it.
>>
>>28335069
to be completely honest.
I hate the whole trans movement. I think ideologically it's stupid and it's basically brainwashing the kids of today. But on another degenerate scale... I kind of hope more people start becoming trannies. Because the more there are the easier it will be to date them and fuck them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.