[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello wagie, it's me again! I just arrived home from my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1449326851140.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1449326851140.png
1 MB, 999x999
Hello wagie, it's me again! I just arrived home from my trip to Firenze (that you paid for)! That's Italian for Florence you uncultured fucks! It really feels nice to be able to go on these mid-week trips whenever I feel like it because I live a life of freedom and liberty. Goldstein's been giving you a rough time huh? Well uh I can't say I relate to that one, I dictate my life, I don't have a boss you see wagie I am a free man. Oh wagie you should of been there to see the work of Leonardo da Vinci, while I was there I fucked some poor wagies girlfriend who worked as a labourer at the docks, he went to work at 6am and by 8am his girlfriend was covered in my cum! Well uh I would love to stay and chat but I'm going to the theatre tonight, you want to come? ohhh right I forgot that your working tonight that's really unfortunate wagie, maybe another time perhaps? Well uh I better be off now, you uh enjoy working the rest of the day! Just before I go I wanted to say I really appreciate that your working so hard because thanks to you I was able to afford my trip to Italia! Keep working hard wagie I want to go to Paris next! So long wagies!
>>
Lol did you visit Italy on Google maps
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28334919
This was nice of wagies to fund your trip.
>>
I'm actually visiting Italy.
However, it's where i live.
>>
>>28335016
As a matter of fact, I did! Anytime I take a trip, I go through street view on Google maps to memorize the place. It's great thing to do to not get lost when you plan out a trip such as this! As a result, I knew where everything was at, and didn't have to ask anyone where anything was when I went there.

Too bad you don't have the time to memorize the places you go to, wagecuck.
>>
Paid shill
>>
these threads have gotten weirder over the year(s?)

they used to extoll the virtues of being a useless piece of shit and doing nothing while having normies work to pay for your existence

none of this shit about traveling or being chad or whatever

i don't really know where this shitty meme goes from here though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.