[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The window to change closes faster every waking moment. The optimism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 25 and on.png (337 KB, 536x403) Image search: [Google]
25 and on.png
337 KB, 536x403
The window to change closes faster every waking moment. The optimism you had when you were younger is dead, yet you continue to waste time. Your body is breaking down faster and your old schoolmates have already settled down and you wonder where it all went so wrong. Tfw your parents are getting older and a world where they aren't around is approaching faster and will soon be a reality. Tfw no gf is dog piled with more serious life issues. you aren't the person who you wanted to be when you grew up, you are grown up and disappointed your younger self. you don't have the luxury to relax anymore because your brain keeps bringing up regrets. You are now too old to start a sport without getting injured. you are now too old to play a instrument. Tfw this is the future we choose. Tfw some of us are the people parents point out to their children when they say "stay in school or else"

It's not that bad, it's kind of liberating.
>>
>>28334648
Got into college again at 23. I dropped out a little before I was 18 the first time to get a goverment job.
26 and in uni now. If your not a NEET youll be ok.
>>
File: ron.png (132 KB, 374x401) Image search: [Google]
ron.png
132 KB, 374x401
>>28334987
>If your not a NEET youll be ok
fuck.
>>
turning 25 in 15 days, still a virgin and work retail.

consider jumping off the balcony desu.
>>
Just turned 18 less than a month ago.

I guess I have time, but I missed out on everything 14-16 year olds are supposed to experience, and am kv and always struggling with procrastination, depression, and anxiety.
>>
File: 1wut.png (383 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
1wut.png
383 KB, 413x414
>>28335179
>18
>years
>old
leave now or become like OP
>>
>28
>wife turned 14 nearly 3 years ago
>>
>>28335250

It's not really possible to leave 4chan alone.
>>
43 reporting in

what happened
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.