[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to learn how to drive if my parents won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: qA57L3e.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
qA57L3e.png
440 KB, 633x758
How am I supposed to learn how to drive if my parents won't teach me?

I'm 25 and still don't have a license.
>>
>>28334402
Most people hire a driving instructor.
>>
Go to a driving school. Most of them provide a car for you to train in. This is assuming that you can afford it, but you're probably a NEET fatty
>>
>>28334444
It's too expensive. Hundreds of dollars for a few hours
>>
>>28334708
If they refuse to pay just try to drive on your own

If you crash they really don't have a leg to stand on if they are being that shitty

Just watch some YouTube videos and play project cars or something it's really not that bad, it's all in your head lad

Rent some cones and just try to practice in a lot somewhere
>>
>>28334432
This.

In my country you must have an instructor, and they bring their own car of course.
>>
driving school. why your parents should teach you ?
>>
Iktf. The only way to get a license here is to attend a driving school, and that's about 1000 euro. Way too much
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.