[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a black gf anon? They are objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7
Why don't you have a black gf anon? They are objectively superior.
>>
Is this so? Maybe I give black gf a go next time I go out bein all myself again.
>>
Me on the left titty
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 680x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 680x567
>>28334356
Shut up Bebe.

>This isn't an original comment
>>
File: 13212097163940619066.jpg (149 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
13212097163940619066.jpg
149 KB, 1500x1500
I just want a qt pi black gf ;_;
>>
>>28334356
i live in a predominant white country
i only saw 3 blacks they were in a group they looked the same like they were triplets maybe
funny thing i instantly grabbed my wallet kek
>>
>>28334414
That eggman tier hairline though
>>
>>28334356
Shut up Bebe. Black girls are disgusting. This coming from one.
>>
>>28334356
Most of them are 5/10 or lower. Very few niggerettes are 7+/10
>>
>>28335204
Not on my looks, sorry. I mean the general public of black girls. The quality has gone down, it's mostly trash these days.
>>
>>28335193
Ya know actually I'll agree. Most black people men and women are pretty disgusting considering all the stds, obesity etc but they are a lot who aren't we just don't have as many in comparison to white and Asian people.
>>
>>28335246
I thought about it I agree. For the most part black people are gross but that doesn't mean you are.
>>
>>28335283

Bebe do you like accents

if so, what's your favourite one
>>
Why do the majority of black girls have acne above their tits, serious question
>>
>>28334356
I really want to have one, but i don't know or see many black girls in the area where i live.
>>
>>28335306
Yeah I like accents. I like newyork accents a lot.
>>
>>28335270
>>28335283
Black features have been losing the taste due to the new slang and culture. I truly believe. Our features have been blended down to a drying husk while other cultures have always been on the right track.
>>
>>28335350

Damn

No Foreign ones?
>>
>>28334356
Black girls dont like lanky white boys. Also I only find a select few black girls attractive
>>
Because I don't find black girls' facial geometry aesthetically pleasing, and I wouldn't date someone unless I was attracted to them.

Some light skinned black girls are pretty hot though, but I think the overlapping section of the "black girls who are attractive to me" and "girls who are into nerd shit" venn-diagram is EXTREMELY slim.
>>
>>28335368
I don't think features matter now a days. Anyone can be attractive with all the plastic surgery, makeup, diet pills etc most black people are poor and or trashy which explains why most of us don't focus on these things. Most black women don't have the money to spend on all the plastic surgeries and beauty treatments white and Asian women have.
>>28335369
I think German accents sound nice
>>
>>28334356
>title of this email
>>
>>28335193
>>28335270

I'm an above average looking Asian guy and I was pretty damn attracted to a black girl my freshman year of college. Admittedly she wasn't a typical black girl; she had a good body and good face and rockin-curly hair.

The only thing that made me lose interest is when I talked to her and she wouldn't fucking shut up about oppression and how black girls are the least desired. I didn't give a fuck about that shit and just wanted to get to know her as a person but it's like social justice had been ingrained in her personality.

I don't even know if I'm trying to make a point by saying any of this. I guess I'm trying to say that there are people who are naturally attracted to black girls but the personality can be a turn-off? That sounds kinda fucked up.
>>
>>28335397
>girls that pretend to be into nerd shit
fixed
>>
>>28335425

Alri

what've you done today miss
>>
how on earth would i get any girlfriend, ever

i'm certainly not sitting around shuffling through a stack of girlfriend applications and discarding the ones that checked the "Black or African-American" box on the questionnaire
>>
>>28335459
It's not her fault that you were too stupid to try understand things and her feelings
>>
>>28335461
I guess you're not wrong. I should have just said "girls that are alternative, and not Stacies".

I don't think many thin, light skinned qts like obscure rock music/anime/video games/computers.
>>
>>28335459
>Black lives matters shit has increased this shit.
>The rise of social justice has increased this shit
>The rise of idiots has increased this shit.

I swear to god, the amount of this on my campus makes me want to kill my self.
>>
File: african-promise.jpg (154 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
african-promise.jpg
154 KB, 600x450
>>28335051
black women naturally have farther back hairlines. Especially Ethiopians some of them bitches look like Ecco the Dolphin.

I've learned to accept it however, just means i can nut on their foreheads without getting any in their hair.
>>
>>28335497

Well what the hell am I supposed to do when she complains about oppression? Go to the council of Asians biweekly meetings at the noodle house and argue that blacks aren't that bad? There's nothing I can do about her feelings towards it so it's a waste of time for both of us. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind complaining at all it just has to be about something within my power; if she says something like she's pissed because something in her bathroom broke then I can easily come over and help her fix it or something. Or if her friend said some bullshit to her and she needs comforting then I can help with that. But if she's complaining about black girls not being wanted while a guy is trying to talk to her then I'm just gonna get annoyed and move on.
>>
>>28335535
There are almost no women irl who like those things you delusional loser
>>
Black, Arab, Indian, Southeast Asian, Native American, is doesn't matter to me all dark skin girls are my fetish
>>
>>28335672
Maybe she just wanted someone to care about her feelings and listen to her. Even if her insecurities are completely in her mind she still was probably just going to you to rant. You could have pretended to care and then you could have easily fucked her, you dumby. The stupid bitch probably had no idea you even were interested in her.
>>
File: 3745310943.jpg (12 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
3745310943.jpg
12 KB, 320x180
>>28335543

Black Americans are doomed, it hurts to see the sadness and disdain on elders who lived through segregation and the civil right movement only to watch progress spill down the drain.
>>
>>28335682
2 out of 4 is enough for me. I know good music grills, and grills that like anime and vidya, but yeah, all 3 or 4 is pretty much impossible to find.
>>
>>28335753
You probably like crap music that only people who are trying too hard enjoy. You're the kind of dumb ass who falls for gamer girls!1
>>
>>28335740
Even further, the youth are forced to believe that the government/police force is against them when in reality their fighting does no good and in reality is more like a hussy got to get more benefits and "respect".
>>
>>28335672
She wants you to listen. If she is CONSTANTLY complaining about it then there is a possibility that she wants to use you as a racial punching bag and you should stay away at all costs.
>>
>>28335446
nice reference anon
>>
>>28334356
While they are indeed superior in some ways, they can't cook.
>>
>>28335543
>The rise of social justice
>social justice
>implying social justice is bad
>implying this is social justice
>>
>>28335778
No, I just really like music. I guess I do try hard to find stuff, but I don't gravitate to pretentious noise or anything, it's all fairly accessible. It's just the act of caring about music enough to want to talk about it and compare bands that catches my interest. I don't care what people listen to as long as they're open-minded and analytical.

And no I don't necessarily fall for gAm3r grils xDD, but considering video games is a main hobby of mine, I probably wouldn't date someone who wouldn't want to play some Smash Bros. or even trade off on some casual shit like Zelda or something.

It's making an effort that counts. I'm not gonna go out and try to fuck a girl because she beat Dark Souls with an interesting build.
>>
>>28335906
>I probably wouldn't date someone who wouldn't want to play some Smash Bros. or even trade off on some casual shit like Zelda or something.

Enjoy your future as a wizard.
>>
>>28335943
Smash bros and Zelda are some of the most entry level games out there. Thats hardly an unrealistic expectation to have for a partner. Dont worry anon there is a girl out there for you
>>
Damn I miss having a black girl to wake up next to.
>>
>>28335943
Too late to be a wizard since I'm a cyborg and a non-virgin, but thanks. I'll keep my chin up regardless.
>>
>>28335993
Most attractive women over the age of 23 have no interest in these things because they're not man children
>>
>>28335943
He has hope Bebe. There are girls who sincerely like video games. Not everyone is a meme gamer girl.
>>
>>28335906
>don't gravitate to pretentious noise
dropped
>>
>>28336025
Video games are almost very rarely a ugly girl hobby, let alone a Stacy hobby.
>>
File: tumblr_nb7jfs8KSV1rm8jd7o1_250.gif (2 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb7jfs8KSV1rm8jd7o1_250.gif
2 MB, 250x200
>>28336016
why are you so bitter Bebe?

of course that's not an oregano comment
>>
>>28336046
Because I didnt get enough hugs as a child and I was bullied. Then I grew up to feel nothing but anger 98% of the time c:
>>
>>28336044
That's not true at all. I have a lot of attractive female friends who like video games. While I myself am not really attractive not only ugly girls like video games.
They might not be a hardcore gamer but they still like casually playing video games.
>>
>>28336091
Let me guess they're all in high school too?
>>
>>28336105
I'm 23 and most are my age or older.
They don't talk about video games 24'7 but a lot of the girls on my facebook friends list will have causal video game talk every now and then and post what new game they're playing.
>>
>>28336176
Well, what the hell do I know?i don't take to many people between the ages of 20-29. Idk what you kids are into now a days.
>>
>>28336200
Aren't you like 24 Bebe? Pretty sure I've seen you post your age before.
I'll be turning 24 this month so I doubt you're much older than I am.
You probably just don't have any friends so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>28336200
How old are you? I've seen your picture around a couple times and you look mid twenties
>>
>>28336259
So what?just because I'm 24 doesn't mean I interact with people my own age or know what they like. My 19 year old brother has to keep me updated on all the latest music etc
>>
>>28336081
Its a shame you are ugly too. Life must suck as a black woman. Imagine all the chads lining up for you if you were a white or asian girl.
>>
>>28335734
maybe the woman should have tried cultivating an actual personality instead of just repeating memes she read on tumblr and normie book about muh oppression. life isn't fair for anyone and most people accept it and move on with their lives but because that strong indepedant black womyn is so bitter about everything, no one will ever love her
>>
>>28336016
Women aren't attractive over the age of 23.
>>
>>28336315
Are you kidding me?it was black people who were nasty. White and Asian people are generally nice irl, black people are almost always dicks.
>>
>>28336368
Black people are not mean to white and asian girls they are pretty. The only people blacks make fun of are the biggest ugliest losers and you definitely fit the bill bebe. Not only did you manage to make black people make fun of you but also all of /r9k/ biggest losers in the world, yet you are the laughing stock here KEK.
>>
>>28336340
he could have just pretended to care and then pumped and dumped her
>>
>>28336433
>he could have just pretended to care and then pumped and dumped her
Anyone who isn't a Chad has enough self-respect to not do this. There's no fulfillment in a quick pump and dump, most people want to connect with a fellow human being instead.
>>
>>28336422
>black people are not mean to Asian/white girls

That's funny because where i went to school they were pretty vicious to anyone who isn't blacK. Black people are super racist, even more so than white people.
>>
>>28336529
blacks are pretty vicious to other blacks who aren't part of their crib or "hood" too

they're just all around hateful creatures
>>
>>28336105
Tons of girls like playing video games, just not black girls.

black girls dont really have a presence online, aside from snapchat/instagram.
>>
>>28336200
It depends on social class. "Middle" middle class and up can afford all these video games and consoles.

>tfw my mom never got me got me a PS2 or Xbox
>>
>>28336614
maybe most of them are just not part of that white stacey culture where they have to post their face and information everywhere on the internet. like normal people their identity is not their race and like they remain anonymous online, because posting your real identity is how you invite stalkers and doxxers
>>
>>28336288
that wasn't her real picture.

she has posted several images of different people claiming to be her.
>>
>>28336614
i feel like the only white women into video games are katya and anzu types which rarely exist outside of the internet
>>
>>28336652
wrong, i just said they post all their shit on snapchat/instagram/kik.

niggers love anything to do with phones.
>>
>be microdicked
>black vaginas used to 7 inch average
>>
>>28334356

I'd have one if I could get one. How do I find a superior black gf?
>>
>>28334356
>They are objectively superior.

Show your work, because there's nothing objectively superior in those faces. They look like men in drag.
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
THEY DONT GO FOR ME
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.