[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels- Resting Bitch Face Addition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: G_1.jpg (79 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
G_1.jpg
79 KB, 1080x720
>tfw walking down the street and people randomly stop you and ask "are you ok" or "whats the matter, is something wrong"
Just because Im not walking around grinning like a nomrie all day and I like to dress in dark colors, pic related, doesnt mean I want to be constantly bothered you normalscum
>>
idk why girls think this is a female specific problem, people tell me to smile, ask me why I look so glum, etc all the time
>>
>think young mexican guy is givng me the evil eye at the train station
>make eye contact and draw lips back into a snarl, mouth "fuck you"
>he looks fucking horrified and quickly shuffles off so he doesn't have to ride same train as me
>realize that was just how his face went
ha ha whoops
>>
>>28334314
>tfw people just avoid you or give you and concerned look and cross the street
Feels good looking like a dangerous autist
>>
>be me
>dress like a guy
>have my hoodie up
>look down while walking
>never have these problems

??????????
>>
File: 1462221047570.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1462221047570.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NkWp7UlvNe
>>
File: 1459856821141.jpg (113 KB, 1273x922) Image search: [Google]
1459856821141.jpg
113 KB, 1273x922
>>28334278
>wow anon, that's the most I've ever heard you speak!
>you've got this quiet intensity about you
>[gets hurt] aha, I was expecting the first one to be anon!
>you're our robot, anon
>you're our tinman, anon
>you're our snape, anon
>don't shoot us, anon!
>[something violent happens] I bet you liked that, didn't you, anon?

WHY
>>
I've had this problem for awhile but I've learned to keep my face/mouth muscles slightly tensed as to not look angry all the time.. sort of works. Used to get asked if I'm upset on the daily.
>>
The town's mentally challenged drunk asked me if i'm ok.
>>
>mimic resting bitch faces at the broads with resting bitch face, also do the same for the women with resting pain and sad face
Why do I do this?
I also get really mad at them for having such stupid expressions locked on their faces.
>>
>>28334495
Well, what did you tell him? Are you okay?
>>
>>28334528
Yeah i'm doing great, just have a concerned face.
>>
File: tumblr_mz8zd4YGRF1qztgoio1_500.gif (293 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz8zd4YGRF1qztgoio1_500.gif
293 KB, 500x500
>always thought I kept my face neutral
>start hanging out at a card shop regularly
>other regulars ask me why I'm always angry

fuck, I wonder if there are other things I'm misjudging about myself
>>
>>28334278
I don't have this problem because I am a tall man. Who would ever bother a tall man with a frowny face?

If I'm out jogging old people will shoot me a good morning and I have to wheeze good morning back but I guess my face isn't resting when I'm jogging.

Hey, try jogging.
>>
>>28334607
I used to run every day. People at work still bothered me. My family still bothered me. My friends still bothered me. It did nothing.
>>
>>28334278
bitch face is my fetish.

assuming its on a naturally cute grille of course
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.