[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be former tripfag >Post quality content, write out original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 037.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>Be former tripfag
>Post quality content, write out original well reasoned arguments
>Tell robots they aren't actually smart, regurgitating what some else has said doesn't make you smart
>Get tons of blind hate
>Leave /r9k/
>Come back for brief browses
>See robots using your exact arguments almost word for word
>>
Tripfags are always wrong because they try to gain attention with polarizing opinions.
Your opinion or comment does not matter when you're tripfagging, this is one of the most basic rules on 4chan, it should be included as a global rule.
>>
>be former tripfag
>tried to make friends with other tripfags
>they didn't want me either
>>
>>28334710
I can't think of one tripfag I'd like to befriend, including myself. we're all bitter narcs with nothing to add to the conversation.
>>
Post screen capture of your argument plox. And their copy argument. Link the archive posts.
>>
>>28334755
I just want autists with relevant interests to talk to.
I haven't made a real friend since I was 15
>>
File: 1459843311081.jpg (37 KB, 480x911) Image search: [Google]
1459843311081.jpg
37 KB, 480x911
Being a tripfaggot is pointless unless you make content on the side.

Eggman, and the developers for add ons on /g/ are the only people allowed to use trips and not be called faggots.

I say this to you as a tripfag.
>>
File: femanon threads.gif (375 KB, 799x364) Image search: [Google]
femanon threads.gif
375 KB, 799x364
>>28334883
Technically camwhores make content, technically my piece of shit animated gifs are content.
How do you develop an objective metric of worth?
>>
>>28334270
Why can't you make well written logical posts as anonymous? Oh yeah, you're an attention seeking whore on an online Cambodian finger painting website. Fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>28334943
I don't do anything.
Camwhores are whores and shouldn't be allowed on r9k in the first place. You dont make anything worthwhile.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
>>28334946
Way to miss the point entirely. I was talking about hypocrisy. How robots would blindly hate me. Yet I notice them using my words.
>>
>>28335292
>You dont make anything worthwhile.
I stated that when I said "technically my piece of shit animated gifs are content" listing it as a technicality implies that it's shit.
You didn't answer my actual question, How do you develop an objective metric of worth?
>>
>>28334270
>Tell robots they aren't actually smart, regurgitating what some else has said doesn't make you smart

It may not make you smart but it makes you right when you use information that other people have already figured out, from books usually, for your own arguments.

Let me give an example so that we can get this idea out of your head that you need to invent everything. If you were a programmer you would just use a programming language. You would not make your own programming language, someone else already did that for you. And because of that, you can make complicated programs. With something like C a single person can create a program that has in reality millions of assembly language instructions. He creates a great program, but is he a big fucking dummy because he used someone elses language? Of course not.

Another example is language itself. Basically everything is the work of someone else. And you can help contribute but only if you build upon previous work.
>>
>>28335897
Except robots do in fact act like regurgitating makes them smart. Also, it's one thing to cite a point, it's a different matter to copy it almost word for word.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.