[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How expensive can getting into crossdressing be? Always fantasized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: crossdress.jpg (467 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
crossdress.jpg
467 KB, 1280x1024
How expensive can getting into crossdressing be?

Always fantasized about it while younger but I kinda want to try it now.
>>
probably hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars. camwhore to subsidize your costs
>>
>>28334149
I dunno, quite expensive I suppose. All girls try to look pretty (well most of them) but you have the disadvantage of a male physique so you probably need more stuff to conceal it.

You'd have to get rid of your body hair as well.
>>
File: 1462152262277.jpg (1 MB, 1712x963) Image search: [Google]
1462152262277.jpg
1 MB, 1712x963
You can throw one outfit together for less than $100.
>>
>>28334184
not looking to go out in public, just for personal self servicing
>>
>>28334546
For your own fapping? Fuck, that can be a bra and panties. It's basically whatever you make it cost. Look at prices for stuff online.
>>
>>28334149
cheap as "regular" clothes

possibly cheaper

you can get underwear for literally a dollar, socks and hose around the same, dresses around 20$ at walmart 10$ make up kits
>>
>Always fantasized about it while younger but I kinda want to try it now.

If you're 25+, you've waited too long. You're too old to look qt.
>>
It can get pretty expensive buying new clothes just to cross dress. Most girls have gotten their clothes over time, imagine replacing all your male clothes in one go, it's crazy expensive.

I'm assuming you just want to crossdress and not actually transition, something you can do to experiment is buy used clothes on thredup, they have lots and lots of cute clothes for much much cheaper than they usually are, and they are not terribly worn out, I buy clothes from there all the time. You can also buy some foam breast forms and buy a cheap mastectomy bra to see how that changes your body form. Also make up goes a very long way, buy some cheap drugstore concealer, foundation, blush, lipstick and lip liner, mascara and eyeliner and you have all the basics and you'll look like a totally new person, best thing I've ever done with my life!
>>
>>28334727
younger than 21, not underaged
>>
>>28334727
Inaccurate. Some people look way younger than their actual age.
>>
File: 1461893237272.jpg (43 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
1461893237272.jpg
43 KB, 500x255
>>28334727
>le too old

cancerous meme
>>
>>28334149
Might be a bit weird, but second hand dresses and shoes can come really cheap
>>
>>28334794

There is no camera tricks or photoshop IRL.
>>
>>28334843
I'm 25 and consider myself pretty passible, you can crossdress and one can always transition at any age regardless of looks
>>
>>28334917
Not transitioning, just bi, and want to play with something new that I haven't done before
>>
>>28334794
>nose is different
Ok buddy
>>
>>28334149

That's a real girl.

I had a bunch of her pics.

I knew someone who was friends with her on facebook years ago.
>>
>>28334967
>hurrr how does make up work

it's like you've never encountered a cis woman before
>>
>>28335322
Makeup doesn't change your facial structure.

>>28334149
A rope probably only costs a few dollars.
>>
>>28334149
Is this a young Bailey Jay? I forgot all about this pic it was probably my number one fap source of all time.
>>
>>28334149
yellowchan is not a crosdresser you fagfag
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.