[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This afternoon >Smoked some nice hash >Drank prosecco >Had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160504-WA0005.jpg (1 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160504-WA0005.jpg
1 MB, 2336x4160
This afternoon
>Smoked some nice hash
>Drank prosecco
>Had amazing sex with my girlfriend
>Ate dank, homemade rice salad
>Now watching Inherent Vice for the second time

How did you spend your day, /r9k/?
>>
>>28334130
>baby bitch tier drug
Snorting some coke. But a little bitch like you wouldn't know anything like that. Man up and do a real drug fucking wimp.
>>
>white rice
>>
>went to school
>jacked off
>didn't eat anything that looks like vomit
>>
>>28334159
Well I've got somee shrooms and acid back home, just felt like taking it easy tonight.

>>28334178
>>28334179
You jelly.
>>
>>28334159
what a man. wow bro, you're so manly and cool.

enjoy an early death
>>
>>28334194
I'm jelly of your ability to enjoy that.
If I was that tolerant of any food, I could live off of a dollar a day.
>>
>>28334130
Woke up at 1100, little hungover ate pizza drank powerade, watching MLP right now snacking on doritos, I might shower today but feeling lazy as fuck
>>
>>28334312
You got allergies? Sorry for making fun of you than, shit's not easy I imagine.

>>28334340
Just stay dirty and play some Undertale my boy! I know you can do it :))
>>
This afternoon
>smoked some nice hash
>drank prosecco
>had amazing sex with my boyfriend
>Ate dank, homemade rice salad
>now watching Inherent Vice for the first time
>>
>>28334599
Thanks love, nice to see you're looking for my threads on here
>>
laid in bed all day and masturbated to Candydoll.
>>
File: lain2.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
lain2.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
>6AM
>Stayed up all night watching lectures, studying for test and finishing homework for discrete maths
>Only did half of it, didn't understand a single fucking thing
>test in 2 hours
Luckily its only work 5% each, but fuck this topic
Just kill me now
>>
>>28334130
>Wake up at 13:00
>Do nothing for 2 hrs cause still tired
>Drink coffee, do laundry, vacuum
>Walk for 2 hours because sitting still doing nothing is making me feel worse
>Get home, skip dinner, smoke weed
The weather was nice today
>>
>>28334130
I recently moved out of my parents' house and I've made a lot of rice with bacon and vegetables for myself since then. I'm really proud of myself that I'm capable of basic cooking and it tastes pretty damn great.
>>
your life must not be that great if you felt the need to brag about your day on some sperg message board
>>
>>28334871
Taking this picture of a mother duck was probably the height of my day
>>
>>28334871
Consider listening to an audiobook while maybe exercising, great way to blow off some steam while still doing something. I advise either Discworld books or maybe pulp books, stuff you don't need to lay too much attention to. Lansdale is cool.

>>28334894
Feel like sharing the "recipe"? Trying to augment my meagre cookbook.

>>28334906
Just felt like shitposting a bit, after all thw movie's two hours and a half long and I've already seen it (and read the book).
>>
By the way, movie is shit - cuts off the better half of the book and is shot like some fucking Hollywood thriller.
>>
>>28334969
>Feel like sharing the "recipe"? Trying to augment my meagre cookbook.
It's pretty much exactly OP's picture. Cook some rice, bake some bacon cubes and sliced paprika/peas/whatever fits with rice in a large enough pan, everything according to the instructions on the package of course. When the rice is done cooking add it to the pan, mix everything and let it bake for a couple more minutes. Sometimes if I don't have any meat I add scrambled eggs instead.

Cold leftovers taste great with some ketchup. I've been told it's bad to reheat rice though because the bacteria that are typically found in rice survive the heat of cooking and actually start multiplying because of it. If you make too much, let it cool down in cold water and put it into the fridge as soon as possible to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>28334130
Smoked some nice hash
Drank prosecco
My BF did a terrible job with sex, also has a small 6.5 inch penis
At dank, made a rice salad
Watch my slob of bf eat it and not thank me
Watching the end of vice while I'm txting Tyrone
>>
>>28334130
Going to class and studying for finals. Probably going to take a break and play some Star Fox soon.
>>
Woke up at 1330
Fap on the toilet after that and take a shit while browsing /r9k/
Tendies in the oven
Browse more
Not going to shower today
Eat tendies in bed watching t.v
Playing FF7 and drinking pitch black
I love being NEET
>>
>>28335178
Thanks for the procedure, I'll probably try it out in the next couple of days. Truth be told I feel like experimenting with rice, have been looking into Eastern cooking and I've got to say, it's more varied than I thought.

>>28335202
Whatcha studying, anon?

>>28335190
Nice subversion, matey
>>
>>28335255
Was I right about your penis being small and sexting Jamal?
>>
>>28335202
Today is to nice of a day to go to school, ditch that shit senpai, hows that star fox?
>>
>wake up at 1PM
>fap for 4 hours
>find this thread
>>
>>28335319
Fellow NEET?
>>
>Woke up around 10
>Ate food, leftover broccoli, chicken and noodles
>Started working on financial statements for a client
>periodically stopping to play with my cat, chat with gf and call mom
>been listening to Magnetic Fields all day
>will eat whatever for dinner
>maybe go for a walk later if it's nice out
>>
>>28335255
Law, specifically property and Constitutional law.
>>28335291
Ive enjoyed it a lot. I had read people bitching about the controls but they're actually really good, probably the best for an on rails shooter besides Kb+m. It seems like there's too many all-range sections though. I wouldve preferred more on rails levels. Overall it's a very solid game imo, definitely the best in the series since SF64. I finished unlocking all the missions so now Im trying to do all of the paths in arcade mode and then I'll try for all of the medals. The 1 on 1 fight with Star Wolf is hype as fuck.
>>
>>28335420
I liked the N64 one, I'll give this a shot thanks senpai
>>
>>28335412
Good on you anon. Nightwalks are the best. You got some forest/hill area near you? I live in a small-ish city near a mountain range, being able to just go out and in twenty minutes time being on a hill, away from houses and such, is fucking amazing.
>>
>>28334159
Coke? Are we doing drugs at the micky mouse club? Try IV herion you fag.
>>
>>28334130
>woke up at 13
>napped/read stuff in bed until 18 lol
>went to college
>now in bed reading stuff
>>
>woke up to some little bitch calling me after i bitched him out over emails about how incompetent his employees are
>had to pick up an international package from post office
>drove a little farther and went to the store to pick up luggage bags for trip im making soon, got 3 for 8 dollars each, when they are probably worth like 200+ combined
>on way back i got mcdonalds egg mcmuffin, sweet tea with lots of ice, a hashbrown, and a muffin
>was good as fuck
>went out to get some drinks , because i have high quality grilled ribs in the fridge, wanted some drink to go with
>put everything into the house and then dropped off car to get repaired because it was making a noise, turned out to be power steering cable was loose and spilling fluid all over
>came home to eat my ribs with some pennsylvania dutch birch beer because its god tier while watching korea's best 2015 film called the target

kinda bored ATM, and your disgusting looking chopped up hotdog with rice and corn looks disgusting as fuck almost makes me want to vomit

i want to work out tonight but its so fucking cold, always so fucking cold here. i need to find a replacement gym because the last one was shit and i got fed up with the terrible employees
>>
>>28335610
Nice day man. What are you reading?
>>
>>28335652
Well the ingredients are:
Cold cooked rice
Peas
Corn
Boiled Wurstels
Ham
Edamer cheese
Tuna
Sliced olives
Little wee tiny onions

Not really hot dog and shit, try it out. Nice summer dish honestly.
>>
>>28335721
really
they arent hotdogs
thats why you listed Wurstels?
you stupid fat fuck
>>
>>28335758
Well as far as I know (Italian here) hot dog refers to a wurstel/bread/sauce combo, not just the single wurstel. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>28335795
Americans refer to just the sausage as hot dogs too.
>>
>>28335795
google the word hotdog
now google the word wurstel
you dumb faggot
>>
>>28335655
ya, I'm just reading something about mobile networks for my finishing paper
>>
>>28334159
yeah bruh i only drink vodka str8 and whiskey cuz i'm a MAAAYUUUUN, no need for sissy drinks like cider, wine and mixed vodka, i also smoke 5 packs of Marlboro Reds a day cuz #YOLO and we all die someday so fuck it lol, did i tell you bout dat time i smoked meth and drove at 200 mph? man that was SIKK
>>
>>28335839
Fair enough, thanks

>>28335856
Spout bile as much as you want, monolingual fuckface

>>28335876
Every time I read something like that I think about mesh networks, must be nice to have some actual knowledge on the thing. Wish you good luck, I'll have to work on my finishing paper soon - not really looking forward to it, honestly
>>
>wake up at 11:30
>see remix competition from a musician I like
>get really ambitious
>"I'm not even going to sample her song, I'm going to recreate it from the ground up in my own style and blah blah blah"
>try
>fail because I have no fucking talent
>try again
>fail because I'm a piece of shit and I have no fucking worth
>now it's 3PM
>going to walk to the gas station to buy cheap girly beer and get drunk to forget the fact that I'm never going to be happy or successful
>>
>>28336532
Watching something bice might cheer you up, try looking into some seventies blaxploifation movie like Shaft - you may have fun.
>>
Has anyone had experiences with psilocybin capsules? This guy near me sells psilocybin amounting to 5g of shrooms for $25. I asked my friend about them and he never said how much they put in the capsule, or any of that shit. Sounds shady as hell.
>>
>woke up at 2 PM
>ate 2 quesadillas and a coke
>smoked a bud in my stinky home-made bong
>listened new Gorguts EP
>drank more coke

kind of ok, maybe i'll go to the cinema tonight with brother to watch civil war
>>
>>28334130
>go to bed at 3am
>wake up at 8am
>force myself to leave the house
>drive two hours to see only friend
>stay for like an hour
>go home and browse r9k
Productive day man.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.