[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really believe you're going to make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1376617161324.jpg (82 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
1376617161324.jpg
82 KB, 498x445
Do you really believe you're going to make it?
>>
>>28333954
not really, but then again, I've made it this far
>>
>>28334029
>I've made it this far

its not getting easier tho is it?
>>
File: 128741847152.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
128741847152.png
21 KB, 357x313
no, but you have to have hope to keep going right
>>
no. guess im gonna stick around for while, not sure how far tho
>>
>>28333954
>Believe
>Believe
........ I believe in nothing anymore.
>>
File: IyPvGgZ.jpg (78 KB, 650x866) Image search: [Google]
IyPvGgZ.jpg
78 KB, 650x866
>>28333954

I'll try til' the day I die.

>And when that day comes, at least I can say I tried.
>>
>>28333954
I honestly don't know. When I was a shut in everything seemed so hopeless. Then when I started leaving the house almost every day I was reinvigorated and optimistic. Fast forward a couple of months though and I'm back to feeling inadequate and pessimistic. I'm still friendless and alone, and I can't even imagine myself being in a relationship anymore. It's literally a fantasy to me now rather than a normal thing that everyone gets to experience, and without that feeling of belonging with someone to drive me forward it's hard to imagine what's the future gonna be like.
>>
>>28334426
I'll let you know anon. I have a lot of friends. A good paying job. I'm hardly ever at the house. Always out doing something fun. Still think about killing myself every day. I don't fucking get it. I really don't.
>>
File: 1429819357835.gif (27 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1429819357835.gif
27 KB, 206x245
>>28334426
I went through exactly the same cycle.

I was doing so well for a few months, but it's like I've relapsed and I'm finding it hard to go outside and do things again.
>>
>>28334411
Thrashing and clawing i will go down.
>>
Nope, homelessness and suicide before 40, I'm pretty sure of it.
>>
>>28333954
We will all make it, one way or the other, we will make it to the end.

But if by 'making it' you mean live in a state of being, where life generally generates more happiness than sadness to this brain? Not likely, since I've been a robot ever since I was a child. My first nickname in games and such was 'MrCynical'. So there you go.
>>
>>28334479
I dunno what to say, man. Maybe you need something more profound than friends and money.

>>28334531
I get this for pretty much everything that isn't my driving lessons (yes, I'm learning how to drive). It's really discouraging.
>>
File: True Kino..png (249 KB, 542x512) Image search: [Google]
True Kino..png
249 KB, 542x512
>>28334029

I'm sure the ant I squashed with my thumb the other day thought the same thing. Constantly prowling around like a good little scout ant (beta) for food so the big dogs (Chads / alphas) can go and deliver it to their queen and get some of that hot,ant punani. Meanwhile the scout ant just gets shit on. He "made it" that far though just to end up getting squashed by some dick human. Was it worth it?
>>
>>28333954
There's not a slightest chance for me.
>>
>>28334531
>>28334426

This happens to me except in daily or hourly cycles. I might feel like hopeless, terrible shit for a few hours then feel ok for the next, only to feel terrible later again.

When I feel terrible, I really just wish I could stay that way, because I truly dont care. The problem is the little ray of hope that still pushes me forward just a little bit, but I know it is inevitable I will be sad again, and I always know I will never be happy for real.
>>
I just want a girl to like me and to have friends. It comes so naturally to everyone else. What the fuck is wrong with us? Why can't we be normal?
>>
>>28333954
Yeah. Maybe not tomorrow, but it seems inevitable if I just stay on track like I have for the past half year.
>>
>>28335111
I have those cycles, too. Sometimes I'm just mellow and alright, then I get tired and depressed about everything. It does suck.
>>
File: 1456963055006.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1456963055006.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>28335164
Same. But I know if I were to get friends and a gf I would be happy for a while, then get bored, or annoyed about other areas of my life. I really don't think there's a way out, though even having one friend would probably make my life a hell of a lot better, I doubt I'll ever be genuinely happy.
>>
>>28334976
Aren't scout ants all female and males only used to reproduce?
>>
>>28335164
Bro it's luck. That's it. I'm lucky to have befriended other like minded robot type friends throughout my life by coincidence.
>>
>>28333954
Yes bc Zyzz told me so
>>
File: tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_1280.png (257 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_1280.png
257 KB, 600x579
Everyone wanted to help me, i was dumb, just straight dumb. All that was in my mind was "When can i game already? Is this shit show finally over? I want to play wow. God what am i doing today in wow? Raiding, pvp? mhh..

Now, after they stopped helping me (the state)

I realised that i did a big mistake. Didn't know any better. Was pretty addicted to the Internet.

Time is going by like the wind, it's nothing special anymore to celebrate my birthday, to celebrate new years eve, or christmas.

It's everytime the same.

But at the same time i wonder if i would do this with other humans if it would be better? It would be basically the same just with talking.

You just talk because you are bored, boredom is because your mind want's something to do.

So why just not shutting down the mind and enjoying every moment instead of doing the same as a neet just with more other humans, to pretend you have a good life, but in reality it's the same as neet life, you just think it's better.

God im such a faggot.
>>
no i don't think so but i'm 19 yo for christ's sake i can't give up yet, r-right?
>>
>>28335602
social interaction results in adrenaline and extroverts get off on that shit
>>
>>28333954
Yes. Even though I'm a worthless piece of shit leech that deserved nothing from my parents, they still gave me everything and are proud as ever. I've quit college twice, gotten a trade degree that I never planned on using (EMT), and was NEET from 20-23.

Now that I've got a steady job, a reliable ride, and an apartment, they've convinced me that I can still do whatever I want in life, even at this age. I'm setting easy goals for myself, and so far I've reached two of them this year
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.