[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I un-redpill myself? I used to be happy but now I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
How do I un-redpill myself?

I used to be happy but now I just see Chads/betas/sluts/cucks/infidelity/orbiters/hypergamy everywhere I look

It's in all the media. Every time my normie friends complain about a relationship problem it fits right in with the R9K theory. How do I undo this? I never asked for this.
>>
File: 1461990195163.gif (31 KB, 300x800) Image search: [Google]
1461990195163.gif
31 KB, 300x800
>>28333924
You don't, you just keep going deeper until communism opens your eyes to why the world is the way it is and what is to be done.
>>
>>28333944

>Red pilled
>Communism

I think you need to re-evaluate which pill you took, and why you inserted it up your ass hole
>>
>>28333965
Communism is the end-stage of the redpill.

Once you start questioning what you've been told provided you keep investigating you will realize that communism is absolutely correct and the solution to every single problem ever.
>>
>>28334013
Communism is itself a lie because it is predicated on the belief that humans can be motivated by altruism
>>
>>28333924
get off this site faggot, seriously
>>
>>28334093
1. Human nature is subject to the material conditions in which humans live.
2. Everyone being altruistic isn't as vital to communism as many people seem to think it is, provided you aren't in a position of power you can be as selfish as you like and the system would still work - people would just think you're an asshole.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.