[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...what are you getting your mother for Mother's Day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: newgirl_504_fredarmisen.jpg (89 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
newgirl_504_fredarmisen.jpg
89 KB, 638x425
So...what are you getting your mother for Mother's Day? Thank God for internet shopping
>>
Disappointment, worry. Top it off with some stress. Throw in a little regret.
>>
Thanks for the reminder fambino.

I'll probably get her a gift basket that comes with champagne and chocolates. They make for really impersonal gifts, but she claims to love them so whatever

Plus my dad gets to enjoy all of the things left behind, so it's a win-win
>>
I wish I had the money to get her something nice. Anything less than $100 feels like a disappointing gift, but she's going to have to settle for what's probably a poorly made purse and some perfume I thought smelled nice

Fuck these made up holidays
>>
>>28333601
But that's what you got her last year
>>
My mom is getting a $25 Amazon gift card.
>>
>>28333820
Its what I get her EVERY year.
>>
Thanks for scaring me, Americuck. Mother's day is 8th of March.
>>
>>28333913
You Europoors need to fix your calendars
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>28333769
>Anything less than $100 feels like a disappointing gift,
fuck
>>
>>28333559
Mother's Day was 2 months ago, so nothing.
>>
Bought her the entire Sopranos serie last year, she was pretty happy

I got her one of her favorite movie this year, Ghost Dog : way of the samurai. She wanted Melancholia but the dvd cost 26 bucks
>>
File: 14a04aaae42.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
14a04aaae42.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>>28333559
Nothing. I feel bad, but I have no money. And I don't think it's right ask her for money to buy her a present. I'll give her a hug though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.