[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/ I want to end my life by drowning but I'm afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1459297194217.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1459297194217.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
Hi /r9k/

I want to end my life by drowning but I'm afraid of the sea. Do you think I could drink so much vodka that the fear basically goes away and I can swim out far enough?

Can being drunk get rid of fear?
>>
Bump

(original text. extra words)
>>
Come on /r9k/
>>
>>28333513
There are other ways to off yourself
>>
>>28333985
I don't have many methods available.

Do you think drowning in the ocean is a realistic way to die if I'm hammered?
>>
>>28333513
Take all the drugs you can get your hands on and go into the water, no need to swim far.
That is if you really want to drown, i would advised hanging with fall so you snap your neck, absolutely instant and painless.
>>
>>28333513
Why do you want to die like that?
Just curious
>>
>>28333513
From what I've heard drowning is probably one of the worst ways to die. Guns or helium would work better
>>
>>28333513
>Can being drunk get rid of fear?

Yes, absolutely. However there are so much better ways to kill yourself than drowning. If you're so afraid of the sea; why would you even consider this to be your only option?
>>
>>28334046
Well this is one suicide attempt I really wouldn't survive. Jumping of a building might leave me alive and paralyzed, helium might leave me brain dead. But you couldn't survive sinking in an ocean.
>>
>>28334115
Better go at night then or someone might spot you and they will pull your braindead body out of the sea. Then you can shit in your lap in the ward for the rest of your life.
>>
>>28334030
>Take all the drugs you can get your hands
I'm thinking of taking 250mg of diphenhydramine along with the vodka. Would that help?
>>
>>28334415
They're sleeping pills. I don't want to be in the mindset of snuggling up when I have to go in the freezing ocean, so maybe they won't help.
>>
Thanks for all the responses guys. Last bump
>>
Don't do it OP. Horrific way to die. Why not take advantage of the fact you no longer care about your own life? Make a difference.
>>
Just make sure you go somewhere where there are no dolphins because otherwise they will keep rescuing you.
>>
>>28335086
>spot the normie
Never had a depression have you?
>>
>>28333513
>but I'm afraid of the sea
Are you more afraid to keep living?
Just swim till the current takes you. Then it ends.
>>
>>28333513
U can get really drunk and run at a train while its coming down the tracks
>>
>>28333513
I think if you're afraid of the sea you will have a really hard time with it. I love the ocean and go to the beaches weekly and have been caught up in rough surf many times. Your body's natural instinct is to not breathe in water so you will be fighting and panicking the entire time until you just can't hold your breath any more. Im not saying you should do it but if you really really want to go this way just go on a day where the ripcurrents are super strong and the waves are very large
>>
>>28333513
>Wanting to drown
Good lord anon that's a terrible idea. Jump off a tall building instead. It'll save you the pain and is free.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.