[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check this shit out niggas: https://youtu.be/YMng-weC70A T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (208 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
208 KB, 2048x1152
Check this shit out niggas:

https://youtu.be/YMng-weC70A

This girl is pretty asf, charismatic as all hell, and is a huge fucking robot. Seriously this girl cries all the time, makes videos on social anxiety (sounds more like phobia desu senpai), self harming, depression, having no friends (literally zero). I mean I didn't even believe her until she started saying some super poignant and relatable shit.

Does this give you hope or discourage you? It makes me think theres no point to even fucking try if a girl like this is constantly unhappy and has no friends. Its easy to hear people say "dude just lift bro" like that will make socializing any easier, obviously it fucking wont.

Idk bros...
>>
My sister is far prettier than that mongrel and used to cut herself, perhaps still does.
>>
not too much social anxiety to get a tattoo above her tits
>>
>giving this whore more attention
>orbiting some ugly ass slut via youtube

wew lad
>>
>>28333171
>has social anxiety
>talks in front of a camera
NIgger, 30 minutes and a bottle of wine couldn't get me the courage to talk when I filmed a video of my room. Even just filming my room was fucking difficult. I couldn't imagine actually sitting down and talking in front of a camera
>>
walk up to the cIub Iike

what up

I have social anxiety and want to go home
>>
>>28333171
Just another whiny whore who has no real foundation of what it's like living with an actual mental illness.

Why do you give these women attention?
>>
>>28333448

This is all I ever think when I see these videos.
>>
>>28333171
>is a robot
>has youtube channel
Pick one.
>>
>huge fucking robot
>shows self in a youtube video
Fuck off you faggot. Besides only a 100% waterproof normie would ever even consider stopping self harm. If one goes down that path, they do what they will and they dont need advice on how to quit it. Robots dont need shitty advice like that.
>>
>>28334419
only low iq normies get fooled by this videos
>>
>>28334430
*tattoo and nose ring
Serious bait. Why did I reply?
>>
>>28334456
normies can't be low iq

they are by virtue of being normie average

only the really dumb and the really intelligent can be robots
>>
>>28333448
>>28334419

You start small and slowly improve.

I know, I know, being a robot has now been co-opted by underageb& faggots that can never imagine doing anything they don't like for more than 5 seconds.

This is why we hardly have threads full of embarrassing greentext anymore.
>>
>>28334521

eat shit you subhuman nigger loving wk
>>
>>28334548

>fuck you hurr im i cool yet

Fucking redditors and your goddamn ironic shitposts turned this place into a full retard crabs in a bucket shitfest. You're part of the problem, nigger.
>>
>>28333252
>>28333448
>>28334430
>>28334446
>>28334477

Did you assholes even watch the video? I'm a huge fucking robot and I have tattoos... She has a tattoo and a piercing so shes not a robot?

Yall niggas cray
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.