[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yandere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tumblrfilename.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
tumblrfilename.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
I can't stand seeing steamfriends commenting/getting comments from other people while i don't. it makes me feel like a fucking secondary

I know its probably my fault for being boring and uninsteresting, but i can't help it. i fucking hate it. i didnt quit IRL socialization to find the same hypersocializing faggots on the internet.

It gets to the point that i stalk some of my friends and try to make them feel guilty of something , even though it's my fault for being a piece of shit. then they act all surprised like "lol dude dont go weirdo on me"

I just want friends. i can't quit internet either because i have nowhere else to go. Anybody else feels like me?
>>
File: sorrow.jpg (136 KB, 750x934) Image search: [Google]
sorrow.jpg
136 KB, 750x934
if it makes you feel better OP, i didn't even know you could leave comments and shit for other people on steam

so maybe its just that the things you care about don't matter
>>
>>28332885
ps spend time making yourself worth commenting on

you sound desperate as fuck and it probably comes off in your interactions with others
>>
>>28332885
they do matter.

I'm always thinking if i was better at talking online , people would talk to me.

Chads exist even online , trust me.
>>
File: 83724832x.gif (656 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
83724832x.gif
656 KB, 300x300
>>28332854
For once, I just want a relationship where the other person is the clingy, obsessive and lonely one
>>
>>28332926
"make yourself worth commenting on"

that's kinda random. its hard to compete with overconfident cocky bastards. the ones who manage to friend a popular youtuber and talk to him on skype.

you know those people exist.
>>
>>28332956
What pisses me off is that this is bound to happen in every social group

Every single group that has formed out of /r9k/ has been dominated by normalfags and attentionwhores. There are no "robot" groups, all of those groups cater to the type of people who tend to be into socializing, and guess what, the people who come out on top are those who normalfags because they're good at socializing.
>>
>>28332961
I think 2 person carings about eachother without clingyness or cucking you with other people is the best.
>>
>>28333021
It's usually anglo guys , especially UK ones.

Thats how it is from my experience.

Its simple ; i'm not from an anglo country. i can hardly compete.
>>
File: fmj.jpg (163 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
fmj.jpg
163 KB, 658x370
>waaaa waaaa waaa everyone's life is so much better than mine and im such a loser

it's shit like this that people are repelled by. watching yourself be unpopular then coming here to post about it isn't gonna change a goddamn thing.

now go make something of yourself

or stay here wallowing in your own self pity. cause guess what, no one but yourself is gonna help you out of it. and if you do happen to find someone as miserable as you are and create a "relationship", it will be an interdependent mess that benefits neither of you except for giving you the comfort of "not being alone". but spoilers: you'll both be alone.
>>
>>28333027
You don't want clingyness?

All I want is clingyness. I've never had a close relationship in my life.

I'm literally seeing a therapist in 6 hours because my other psychologist thought I needed to see someone regularly to try building a close relationship with someone for the first time ever in my life.

I feel like the only people I can relate to have already killed themselves.
>>
>>28333198
nvm that , i'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/smugmarisa

sorry.
>>
File: ssj.jpg (80 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
ssj.jpg
80 KB, 1440x810
>>28333198
>You except me to suddenly grow writing skills and social skills all of a sudden?

no, that takes time. but spoilers: if you want to be good at something you have to spend a long time sucking at it. there's a quote that goes something like "A black belt is just a white belt who never stopped showing up and never stopped trying."

you may be "behind the curve" on those things but that DOESN'T. FUCKING. MATTER. if you don't start now, you won't improve and you'll be even further behind.

if you don't believe in your own ability to improve your life, it's not going to improve.

and i'll even let you in on a little secret: i used to be like you. i used to hate myself (for being shitty) and everyone else (for not being shitty like me). but i made a change because i didn't want to feel that way any more. it takes time and it's easier said than done. and i'm still working on it, but it's been well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_1C-M4Wpk
>>
>>28333326
you're right about this stuff when it comes to physical or irl improvement.

i think i'm fine this way. But online? i'm not even from an anglo country man. how do i even "learn" how to be interesting to people?
>>
>>28333372
idfk

i don't know your life. find a passion and pursue it. start writing about it on the internet. make youtube videos, stream something. make a website, start a blog, SOMETHING.

put your time into something that you can look back on the next day and say "yeah i did something"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.