[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's easy to find a girlfriend, bro. Just be yourself!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1455144805786.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1072) Image search: [Google]
1455144805786.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1072
It's easy to find a girlfriend, bro. Just be yourself!
>>
would suck that mans cawk
>>
Thats like the worst advice you gotta fake it till you make it
>>
yeah no I'm an asshole
>>
Actually he'd be right, but normalfags fail to mention that you must first become someone else.
>>
>>28333298
>fake it till you make it
Actually good advice

Even faking having a gf is a good idea
Dress better and pretend you have someone to impress.
>>
>>28333350
This reminds me of when my brain-dead coworkers say shit like
"Dress for the job that you want, not the job that you have."
>>
You need confidence. Doesn't have to be real though. Pretend you're a cool guy, you can even refer to yourself as amazing in a sarcastic way. Just speak highly of youself sometimes.
>>
>>28333350
yeah no i get compliments on what I wear and I still ain't got a gf
>>
>>28333398

That's why he wore a tuxedo to his retail job
>>
>reminder that going out and talking to girls puts you farther ahead than a lot of other guys
>>
>>28333425
git gud fgt

>then get better
>>
File: 1460975232081.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
1460975232081.png
318 KB, 496x559
>>28333350
The only person I want to impress is dead.
Feels pretty bad my man.
>>
>>28332389
I don't even see the point in trying when guys like this exist.

As someone who is completely undesirable, even if I were to enter a relationship she would obviously be more attracted to other guys. I don't understand how people just delude themselves into settling and accepting that their partners are settling.

Like, at any point your girlfriend would replace her ideal for you in an instant just as you would do the same to her. How do people seriously delude themselves into normal life? fuck.
>>
>>28333350
oh god i hate having to dress good so, so much.
Would you believe women are actually impressed from that bullshit?
The only GF i ever had was when i dressed good for 3 months straight and was on antidepressants (the benefits decreased over time, but at the time i was at mi high point again)
We broke up 1 year later
Blocked that bitch after she broke my balls (could tell she was no longer interested in me when i started dressing like shit, 0 money, and antidepressant didn't do the trick anymore)

Now im saving for a "gaming" rig wich will cost me about 400$-500$ (kek at fags who spend 1,5k lmao) to make myself

Anyway to the point, you can only fake to a certain degree, really hard to maintain such mask, even more when you get really close to someone and you start being yourself and she calls you weird and shit
>>
>>28333547
Loyalty, i have talk to women at work and some of them have BFs, and they gossip all the time about how hot some guys are and ask me to befriend them to get data
They didn't even needed me as some other women had his data and in some days they got his facebook and some other shit

Fucking bitches
>>
>>28333574

What the fuck do you wear? It's not hard to throw on some khakis and a polo every now and then.
>>
>>28333298
>>28333350

Never thought I'd say this, but wow, this place really has been taken over by reddit
>>
>>28333641
I dress like someone from the 90s without the colors. greys, black and blue jeans and sneakers or converse

I fucking hate dressing like a faggot with skinny jeans, gay ass jackets and polos.
Fuck khakis are you a homosexual?
>>
>>28333443
It's why I'm wearing a mankini in the office!
>>
>>28333686
i dress in skinny jeans and tshirts, sometimes a supreme or bape piece
>>
>>28333686
>I dress like someone from the 90s without the colors.
>I fucking hate dressing like a faggot

But that's what you're doing.
>>
>>28332389
"Thank you fucking moron! That is always true. What is next? Say that I am here?"

God, how much I hate that advice.

What I did to get a gf was to read a couple of things regarding attraction, neuroscience and worked on my appereance and eloquence. Then applied that shit. Bam! Got a qt gf at the 4th date (after we already interacted in fan meet ups).
>>
>>28333686
>only faggots wear jeans, jackets, or polos

how old were you when the blood test confirmed autism
>>
File: 1449294720048.png (709 KB, 1445x895) Image search: [Google]
1449294720048.png
709 KB, 1445x895
fyi be yourself means not compromising on your core values to fit in. Any little bad habits and tendencies you may have, feel free to change that shit.
>>
>>28333856
Then maybe they should say that and then explain in depth what they kind of know regarding the dynamics of attraction.

But no, they must be annoying retards.
>>
>>28333819
Cool fantasy you've got there anon, mind writing more of your lies?
>>
>>28333779
>>28333796
>>28333836
Triggered like the little faggots you are
I bet your penis is perfectly confortable in those skinny jeans
>>
>>28333915
there are low rise skinny jeans you know
>>
>>28333443
That's why he's still my coworker.
>>
>>28333915

I don't wear skinny jeans. Why do you rationalize dressing like shit by saying anyone who dresses nicely is gay?
>>
>>28333915
Ryan Gosling wears skinny jeans. kill yourself
>>
>>28332389
>tfw good looking but ruined it by being a fucking autist in a hostile social environment
>>
>>28333900
No fake my friend.

I just played vidya with this girl and kept talking till it was like 5am and that is when I asked her out for the first time. She also asked me what would I cosplay and decided to use matching cosplays (before we were dating).

During the first couple of dates I changed the places we were a lot to create the illusion of more time having passed. Then I tried to mimic some of her body language (which was similar to mine) and slowly make it more like mine. I also poked risky topics playfully but honestly.

Just after we made it official, she kind of tested me by asking me to pick up a balloon that was floating around out of nowhere. I did it in order to show I care, beside the deal was sealed so no need to tease further than what I did earlier in the date.

Now we have a pretty happy relationship. Ah and shewas a virgin. The sex came a month later we were bf and gf.
>>
>>28334055
>a girl orders you to jump
>you jump

confirmed for never getting pussy
>>
>>28334092
But I got it. She already did things for me in that date, so I thought tha tme fulfilling that request would show some sort of commitment early in the relationship.

Right now most of my friends tell me I am the dominant part of the relationship, but I think we simply talk it out and do the most reasonable thing.
>>
>>28332389
Oh yeah, what about a non-cheating boyfriend?
>>
>>28334171
t. submissive pro
>>
File: 134us99999.jpg (29 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
134us99999.jpg
29 KB, 500x667
>>28333641
>khakis and a polo

guys, i found the autist.
>>
>>28333984
Not him, but if suddenly everyone else decided dressing in pink clothes, wouldn't you think thats some faggy shit?
People would think less of you if you wore black skinny jeans instead of pink skinny jeans

I wear skinny jeans all the time but you gotta admit that wearing top fashion is some kind of bow down to the jew/women
>>
>>28334171
Bend over, slave
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.