[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do girls date violent alpha chads and then cry when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: domestic-violence.jpg (138 KB, 656x403) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence.jpg
138 KB, 656x403
why do girls date violent alpha chads and then cry when they get a beating?

i just stumbled upon this video and i don't get it
femanons explain yourselfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4wqpgGTCPA&feature=youtu.be
>>
Because they have a nice and cool side then snap when something doesn't go their way and you see their fucked up abusive side.
>>
>>28332217
Women get off sexually to being dominated. The also want to be protected and safe.
It's pathological that they be drawn to violent men.

But either extreme is bad. Being with some loser dork who wouldn't defend his girl or himself from anything is a massive turnoff and doomed to failure.
Being with a violent thug is plain awful.

With a bit of thought, every man can achieve a midground and be calm/aggro goldilocks.
>>
>>28332217
>why do girls date violent alpha chads and then cry when they get a beating?

Daddy issues.
>>
Because that shit comes barreling out of left field after the chad establishes systems of mutual dependency.
With enough time, anything becomes forgivable when the alternative is a clusterfuck of a separation that dicks your social circle, schedule, property, living accommodations, etc.
>>
>>28332217
As long the guy is attractive, he can do whatever he wants.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.