[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to masturbate >pretty sure my hairline is receding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sweating_pepe.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
sweating_pepe.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>want to masturbate
>pretty sure my hairline is receding and don't want to make the situation worse by fucking up my hormones with DHT and shit

I don't know if masturbating causes hair loss for sure or anything, but I feel like all the dudes I know who I'm sure masturbate excessively go bald

it's why young bald dudes are so creepy
>>
Masturbation does not make you bald. If that were the case every single male on earth would be fucking bald by 21. How retarded are you?
>>
File: CcNHsJuW8AABZEG.jpg large.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1133) Image search: [Google]
CcNHsJuW8AABZEG.jpg large.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1133
>>28332151

There are worse side effects to masturbation.
>>
>>28332151
A lot of testosterone is the cause for male hair loss. And men with more testosterone are honier than men with less testosterone. Thats why you might think men who masturbate more often lose their hair but its really just rhe testosterone
>testosterone
>>
>>28332253
"You're waifu a shit"
-C.S. Lewis
>>
>>28332308
>A lot of testosterone is the cause for male hair loss
Nah. Weak hair follicles are what causes hair loss. Any amount of testosterone is enough.
>>
I want to stop masturbating to reduce my sex drive but I'm worried my testosterone levels will start to drop and that my risk of testicular cancer will increase
>>
>>28332432
you shouldnt stop completely but you can reduce your masturbation to once a day. give your dick time to heal
>>
>>28332460

Fortunately I'm at work most of the day or I'd wank constantly, so I generally do once a day
>>
i have a roomate that is a fuking normie reddit fag that is always here.
i cannot fap like that soo i only can fap on the weekend. fap 4-7 times a day on the weekend feels amazing.
>>
>>28332253

>stop masturbating and be a cuck

no thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.