[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, how come every time I find a smart and cute to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey /r9k/, how come every time I find a smart and cute to me but actually autistic/fat/ugly woman on the internet and develop a crush it always turns out she's taken or in some kind of a sexual arrangement or something.

It really happens every time, the last one even had a beard for god's sake. I wish I could be attracted to mainstream attractive chicks, at least then it would make sense and I'd feel less shitty.

:(
>>
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
>>
>tfw no one to talk about this with
>>
>but actually autistic/fat/ugly woman
In my experience, these women tend to be the most sexually depraved and degenerate

Abandon hope of finding a pure one
>>
>>28333056
Why does that always have to mean promiscuous though?

Anyway I just can't understand the massive disparity that even exists with women who are supposed to be really undesirable by pretty much everyone.

What's the point of even living if you can't even get the lowest of the low?
>>
>>28332103
It's because you're ugly and have a shit personality. That's honestly it.
>>
>>28333375
Thanks for the input, but can you try reading the question again please?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.