[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've had a crush on an online friend for months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459473307264.png (150 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1459473307264.png
150 KB, 198x328
>tfw you've had a crush on an online friend for months upon months and nothing will ever come of it
>>
confess in a longwinded speech pouring out your heart and soul and then abandon all contact before you get an answer.
>>
File: RELEASE MEEE.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RELEASE MEEE.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>have a crush on an online friend who lives half a world away and his dream partner is pretty much the opposite of me
thanks brain, well done

at least i can dream
>>
>>28332639
that sounds like something a mentally ill roastie might do
>>
>online friend living near me
>develop crush
>so intimidating because kind of normal and nice and i'm not
>don't tell them
>we meet up and i insist to myself its not a date
>turns out it was a date and i guess they sort of liked me
>>
File: 1462327379155.jpg (36 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1462327379155.jpg
36 KB, 500x634
I know the feeling, I keep clinging to the shred of hope I still have.
>>
Just remember that behind the anime avatar, they're probably similar looking to you, if not uglier.
>>
>>28332838
I'm not shallow enough to place a great deal of emphasis on looks, regardless I know that's not a true statement.
>>
>>28332006
Tell her.
Origima
>>
>>28333116
>OP using an anime pic
It's a gay romance :^)
>>
>>28332006
I feel the same way goddamn. They're doing pretty well though so I don't want to put them through a LDR. I feel like they'd be a lot happier dating someone they can actually see in person.
>>
>>28333116
>her
He is another boy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.