[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "teenage or early 20s anon thinks not having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: myow.jpg (74 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
myow.jpg
74 KB, 707x682
>it's a "teenage or early 20s anon thinks not having a girlfriend is a serious problem" episode
>>
>>28331955
>there exist people in this world who actually have time to complain about "depression" caused by boredom
>>
>tfw longing for non-familial female companionship since age 4
>tfw 21yo kv
JUST
>>
>>28331991
solitary confinement is considered torture to many
>>
Problems have no inherent significance. Not having a girlfriend can be just as important a problem as hunger.
>>
>>28333287
Hunger does have an inherit significant thought. If you don't get food you die.
>>
>>28331955
That IS a serious problem. Lots of research shows lonely people are not mentally healthy.
>>
>>28331955
>there are people who still believe in delusion of love
>>
>>28333431
>death
>significant
>implying
>>
>>28333179
Is it still solitary confinement if you have access to a computer though? I've pretty much spent two years without interacting with people other than cashiers at grocery store and I was fine, more or less.
>>
>>28333458
>being a young man without a girlfriend == loneliness
No.
>>
>>28333595
If you get lots of sex and have friends then it doesn't, I agree. And then there's the robot personality; of which is an obvious yes for them.
>>
>>28333595
What about if you're a young man who has had no success with women?
>>
>>28333889
It's all about your wants and needs.

When I was 19, I dropped out of uni, moved to another country and lived there for two years. I didn't make a single friend in that time. Most of my communications were through email and work related (freelance code monkey). Still didn't feel lonely.
>>
>>28333812
If you're a young man without friends you should be sooner pining for that than for a girlfriend. Not having a partner is more of a problem for older men who want to settle down. Most people complaining about tfw no gf are not "robot" personalities, just teenagers being teenagers.
>>
>>28333572

Well considering how you're talking to other people on here i'd say no.
>>
>>28333989
The younger you are the more you feel. Old people think they have a right to complain, because the older you are the more entitled you act, for having an ever growing ego, for thinking that you know so much shit now, in comparison to your younger self. In other words, rather than cringe at your past, as an older human, you take it out by projecting.

So yeah, older people are jaded and numb emotionally, and out of hormones so they cannot fall in love as much anymore, and have no real right to complain for this reason, about lonliness.
>>
>>28334148
>Old people think they have a right to complain, because the older you are the more entitled you act
>act like them and think you have a right to complain while you're young
>>
>>28331955
>tfw late 30s and fell for this meme
>>
>>28334148
All of that is nonsense though. An older man is likely to be left behind as all his friends and colleagues settle down, and his career starts to become locked into one direction. Not being able to find a wife and raise kids may leave him feeling totally lost and without purpose - there is an exponentially decreasing window for change. A young person doesn't suffer fromthatwaitasecond you're a tripfag fuck off
>>
>>28334283
It leaves him a logical reason to think that he is more lonely than a younger person, but he won't remember in his old age what being young felt like. It's all just external behavior.

>me being a tripfag matters
Okay anonyfag. Have fun hiding in shame.
>>
when does early 20s turn into mid 20s
im 24
>>
File: 1461346221340.jpg (112 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1461346221340.jpg
112 KB, 1152x864
>>28335004
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Turned 21 last week, wait what? it's 2 months gone already? What?

I didn't do shit. Nothing.

I have "Depression" and anxiety, also paranoia, can't go outside sometimes because i think they hate me because my fence in the garden is not straight.

God damn i hate me.

>tfw 21, what. the. fuggg.

HOW DID TIME EVEN GO THAT FAST!

I REMEMBER BEING 16 LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY I DID NOTHING NOTHING IN THESE YEARS BUT GAMING AND BEING A FILTHY NEET

Hahahaha HAHAHAHA FUCK!!!!
>>
File: PICT0375.jpg (130 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
PICT0375.jpg
130 KB, 768x1024
It's not quite "not having a girlfriend" that bothers people. It's more about a total lack of any romantic/sexual experiences at all in the first two decades of your life.

Plenty of people haven't had a girlfriend/boyfriend by the age of 20, or even older. Difference is the majority of those people have either kissed, had sex, or dated in some way by the age of 20. Robots, on the other hand, have often had absolutely nothing by that age.

Being a kissless virgin at 20 is not normal. There's no two ways about it. The vast majority of people are not in that situation. And if you are in that situation at 20, it's very difficult to crawl out of it. There's a myriad selection of mental problems that come from being KV for 20 years. Even if you do have opportunities to kiss/date/have sex, the pressure of trying to figure out what to do in a romantic/sexual situation - when everyone else already knows - is near insurmountable.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.