[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age do Stacies become self-aware? Have you ever encountered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160428-141453.png (970 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160428-141453.png
970 KB, 1440x2560
At what age do Stacies become self-aware? Have you ever encountered an emerging Stacy?
>>
It's different for every girl. Some don't ever realize it and those are the ones who get fat during/right after college.

The ones who do realize it do everything they can to maintain it.
>>
>>28331820
take a trip over to 'younow' on any average afternoon and watch 12-13 yr old girls dancing and doing gymnastics, being slyly sexual and manipulating viewers for likes. its pretty much how i spend my days.
>>
>>28331903
Got any specific ones you can share?
>>
irl girl, from my observations it depended on how much of a Stacey and Chad their parents were, purebred alpha girls seem to realize that they are superior as young as five, and will directly say to your face that they deserve things more than you because you're ugly and weird.
Average was around third grade, so eightish, and then there were the girls who only ascended after growing tits.
>>
>>28331820
I thought the onion was supposed to be satirical?

Are they implying ugly kids aren't treated worse than attractive kids?
>>
>>28331972
it's satire in the fact that it's presented as newsworthy.
>>
>>28331990
I think they just wanted to show off some cute loli legs

I approve
>>
>>28331820
this happens to all rich kids around 11 or 12
>>
>>28331903
never change /r9k/

original
>>
>>28332068
What do you mean? Like in what way do they become self aware?
>>
>women
>self-aware
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>28332068
It took longer at my school. The rich kids (despite making up like a third of the school's population) were all seen as tools until the junior year of HS when they all became Chads and Stacies. Quite an interesting phenomenon.
>>
>>28332732
Believe me, fag. These fucking cunts are noy only very self-aware, as a consequence of this they become really self-absorbed.
>>
*goes to younow*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.