[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone abuse hard drugs? You have one chance at life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1462381939219[1].jpg (79 KB, 940x520) Image search: [Google]
1462381939219[1].jpg
79 KB, 940x520
Why would anyone abuse hard drugs? You have one chance at life and it completely ruins your mind and body.

Look at this guy. A once handsome actor. Now he looks like is a street hobo panhandling for meth money.
>>
>>28331673
Is that Johnny The Duke Depp?
>>
File: 1462381607333[1].jpg (82 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1462381607333[1].jpg
82 KB, 396x594
>>28331700

Jonny Depp is gone.

He is Jonny Meth now.
>>
>>28331717
He Iooks hot
>>
Does meth fuck up your teeth royally?

Maybe it's just cigs? Cigs are pretty awful too
>>
That's called "age"
>>
>>28331673

Addictive personalities. Most of us here are addicted to 4chan.
>>
Holy shit, though I have a lot of favorite actors,
Johnny depp is one of them. I truly thought he
was aging like fine wine, this is a harsh swallow.
>>
>>28331849
>Does meth fuck up your teeth royally?
yes
>>
>>28331673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
>>
He still got his hair though
>>
I'm getting some MDMA for a festival tomorrow, but there's no way to get it tested in time and I can't be 100% sure if it's legit. What are some things I should look out for?
>>
>>28331673
>Why would anyone abuse hard drugs?
How hard are we talking here? I've dabbled in plenty of drugs...pretty much the only ones I haven't touched are meth, crack and heroin.

I did them because I thought they were a good way to help 'find myself' during my egocentric travelling phase. Then I realised that every self-centered pleb was doing the same thing. It has nothing to do with spirituality, everyone's a pleb.

Now I just stick to drinking.
>>
>>28331673
I abuse hard drugs because my life before them was not worth living. I'm just killing myself in a different way.
>>
>>28331888

He's showing up to premiers drunk, so he seems to have a drinking problem.

And to be fair, he's loaded when these pics are taken. If he were to get off the sauce, his looks would likely dramatically improve.

>>28331871

Buzz off with that. George Clooney is 2 years older than him and looks fine.
>>
>>28331992
Go to "pills report . Net" and go to your area. That will give you an idea of what pills are good and not good. Thats of course assuming you are getting the pills and not powder/crystal
>>
>>28332036
Yeah, I'm getting powder.

Admittedly it's pretty fucking sketchy, but if I start out with a small dose and wait a bit to see how it makes me feel I should be fine, right?
>>
>>28332007
>meth, crack and heroin.

Those are the hardest, and they will destroy your life for sure.

>drinking

Booze is a weird soft and ahrd drug, depending on how you take it.
>>
>>28332097
Personally I dont like this method purely because I like the 100mg hitting me at once as opposed to rolling on a small bit and then taking the rest. But with the powder just make sure it isn't too sticky and not like a very fine powder. Other than that I'm not sure how to tell
>>
>>28332033
Dude comparing Clooney's aging to literally anything is 100% unfair. It is clear he used a hack or cheat to age so well by the second
>>
>>28331673
People don't start taking drugs, because they want to start taking drugs
Either doctors fuck up and/or they have problems
>>
File: 268.jpg (20 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
20 KB, 329x399
No one can be this stupid. Stop feeding the """troll,""" everyone.
>>
>>28332215
Any red flags in terms of taste/feeling in the mouth?
>>
>>28331892
Actually it is not only the meth itself, but rather the maxilary tension it provokes and the diminished salivation (also courtesy of meth). This combined with poor measures to preven all this leads to meth mouth. Doing meth may take its toll, but it is minor compared with the aforementioned factors.

I still do not see why people use menth when there is 4-methylaminorex.
>>
>>28332776
Because drugs in that class are hepatotoxic, like Pemoline.

>implying you've ever had 4-MAR and aren't just bullshitting based on reading about obscure research chemicals
>>
>>28331871
Whats this new drug called "age" do? Will it get me hella fucked up?

Ppl all age differntly. Hes like 50 if he wants to drink ley him drink.
>>
Is cough syrup a hard drug? I've heard of people ruining their lives and brains beyond repair using it but it seems like a fun, legal high to use two or three times a year.
>>
>>28333879

It's Codeine. People die of that shit all the time.

>and brains

Explain. I know nothing bout how Purple Drank effects people.
>>
>>28333933
No, DXM.
>>
>>28333962
dxm is fucking harmless fampai
>>
>>28334003
No it isn't retard. It literally kills your brain. Google it.
>>
>>28331673
>expecting him to look good at his age
He's 53 now faggot.
>>
>>28334285

Ennio Morricone is 87. He looks fine. There's nothing wrong with aging. It's being a degenerate druggie that makes you look like shit.
>>
>>28334038
If you're slamming 2 bottles of tussin a day yeah, but using it casually is basically risk-free if you pay attention to active ingredients
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.