[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461886889072.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461886889072.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>be me, in physics
>I'm the guy everyone likes to copy from
>teacher gives us worksheet
>I fukt up a bit so I'm not in AP anymore
>complete worksheet in no time
>decide to blankly stare at paper and listen to music
>people try to look at my answers
>flip paper over
>girl, an acquaintance, comes over
>she asks for answers and I'm tired of giving answers for free
>decide to make a new rule: trade me something for answers
>2 rules: 1. Has to be physically but not involving violence 2. It cannot be trash
>tell the girl to trade me something
>looks surprised so I tell her the deal
>spends a minute looking for something but has nothing
>suddenly, she gets an idea
>bends down and whispers in my ear that she'll give me a kiss on the lips after class
>agree and give her answers to one section

>FF to after class, Locker right next to class room
>get my jacket, close my locker and she's right there
>she says "you ready?" and moves in
>she looks kind of shy
>we kiss and afterwards I feel disgusting
>face doesn't show it
>wait until she leaves then rush out of school, run 2 miles to my house, go to the bathroom, violently brush teeth, wash face, and lips

What the fuck, robots? I thought kisses were supposed to feel good. The girl was at a semi-Stacy level but whe was 7/10 qt.
>>
>>28331637
fuck you underage normie
>>
>>28331637
grats, you're a part of the cancer now, trap loving faggot
>>
It's possible your soul is still pure and untainted by this world and thus you are not capable of carnal attraction
My advice is to focus on the physics for now
>>
>>28331656

Senior year of hs. Turned 18 in January.

>>28331743
School.is fucking boring. I don't want to be here at all let alone focus on this shit. I still have college too. If I go, that is.
>>
>>28331764
>I'm 18 and a senior I swears it
kek nobody even believes you, why do you kids even bother
>>
>>28331637
>intimacy without love
>>
>>28331637
Kissing a woman that you love does feel good. You did not kiss a woman that you love. You kissed a girl that you found moderately attractive in exchange for a service.
>>
>>28331637
Pecks aren't anything nigga
The only thing mildly entertaining is french kissing
but you don't do that in front of people and with random people
you got jewed
>>
File: 1445297017239.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>28331637
How autistic are you? Take what you can get robobro...
>>
>>28332368

Well I know one thing: not doing that again.

>>28332409

I can't. I only want what I want.
>>
>>28332318
/thread

Fuck you robot this is origimal comment so piss off m8
>>
A girl wanted to teach me how to kiss when I was 13, didn't know her well nor love her romantically. The entire process felt awkward as hell, the kiss felt like work, felt nothing.
>>
File: 1450847925758.gif (940 KB, 300x152) Image search: [Google]
1450847925758.gif
940 KB, 300x152
I wish I could go back to my first kisses when i was 15. Haven't kissed or done anything with a girl ever since.

She was out of my league too, 15 year old me was a player. Now I'm just a robot
>>
>>28331637
I am fairly convinced that you are gay, am I right?
>>
>>28332866

That's what my friends told me kek

I'm certain that I'm straight tho.
>>
>>28331637
maybe you're asexual. ask /lgbt/
>>
Anybody take the AP literature exam today?

>inb4 underage
I'm 18; senior.
>>
>>28333480

I passed all my exams, boi. I have to take the SATs again though. I want a higher score.
>>
>>28334163
My biggest mistake was only taking SATs once. Got a good one-time score, but not good enough for a lot of the colleges I applied to. I just couldn't bring myself to sit through it again for 5 hours.
>>
>>28334330
If it makes you feel any better I hear that taking it again doesn't really improve your scores that much
It did for me though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.