[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw rejected by housemate but still have to live with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 20160503_225732.jpg (492 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160503_225732.jpg
492 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw rejected by housemate but still have to live with her for a while
>>
looks like a shemale
>>
>>28331523

She has slutty tattoos on her leg and yet she rejected you, how fucking ugly are you op?
>>
>>28331523
Don't shit where you eat, Anon
>>
anon, is it easy for you to access chloroform
>>
>>28331523
Ayy lmao

This comment is originally sponsored by the ayy lmao interstellar campaing
>>
>>28331523
Fucking friend zoned, man you are a faggot, I knew this guy who was head over heals inlove with this chick for years they did everything together and even moved in, when she found out he was inlove with her she laughed so hard she cried, she was a cool chick though
>>
>>28331601
>Don't shit where you eat

I know, I know.

>>28331652
>I knew this guy who was head over heals inlove with this chick for years they did everything together and even moved in

Not exactly my case, I rented the room through an agent, so I didn't know even the sex of my housemates, and I'm just staying until summer because if I broke the leasing I'd lose money. Also I didn't wait for years to tell her I liked her, just 3-4 months since I started feeling things, and I started to subtly distance myself almost immediately after the rejection.
>>
>>28331761
>falling for women in general

you're still a fag dude lmao
>>
>>28331782
This. You're so unevolved op
>>
>>28331761

How did you even approach her? Did you get drunk and make a move?
>>
>>28331761
My nigga theyre just talking shit it happens to the best of ys
>>
>>28331761
You just gotta let these hoes know as soon as you feel that way dont let it develop into this enormous thing in your mind. I feel for you dog. Remember a bitch is never as good as she seems and its never worth all that trouble
>>
>>28331897

You're partially right but you don't be a beta and tell her your feel feels, just flirt then fuck
>>
>>28331897
Literally never has a ho been worth all the effort and pain a guy puts into it
>>
>>28331897
>You just gotta let these hoes know as soon as you feel

This. You get 2 weeks max to break the news to her before your ass ends up in the friendzone swamp. After then, you're no longer sexually viable to her because you're something of a brother to her who is unable to fuck her for whatever that reason is
>>
>>28331782

it's hard not to fall when you eat breakfast with and sit next to her for months, and her smell is on everything and she hangs her clothes to dry in the the living room

>>28331803
>How did you even approach her?

I just told her.
I never managed to approach her physically because my body is ugly and I don't have the confidence (you know, the usual ugly fat guy feels), and she also never left any openings.
It was obvious she was gonna reject me, but I still wanted to say it, just to leave it behind. It's been a couple of months since then, I'm kinda feeling better now.
>>
>>28331926
Nigga never listen to guys with that dumb ass Alpha/Beta mentality. That homo is a beta male as soon as a real Alpha steps in the room so make sure to be yourself but just dont be a little bitch cause all that shit dont matter. If its a bitch you really vibe with you dont just wanna flirt then fuck then yeah tell her but the most important thing is to not let her step on you, as soon as you tell ehr back off and let her think. Dont be that nigga constantly texting her anymore. Just let her think it out and her own feminine mind will be her downfall she'll probably wanna see you just cause youre ignoring her lol sounds dumb but hoes are really that dumb
>>
>>28331958

What's wrong with your body?
>>
File: 1450483743748.webm (324 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1450483743748.webm
324 KB, 512x512
>>28332013
>be yourself

He already did that, nigger, and it didn't work :^)
>>
>>28332067
Im saying in future scenarios cause this girl probably isnt gonna rock
>>
>>28331958
Bro lets just be real here amongst like minded peoples. Was the reason you fell in love because of all that, or was it cause youre not getting no pussy so just this pussy looks real good and viable? I know it always seems like love bro, maybe you dont wanna tell yourself it was just a crush. But were you really vibing with her on that never before seen level or was she just a girl that was around?
>>
>>28332062
I'm fat, but also have been morbidly obese in the past, so even tough I've lost some weight, skin looks bad. Also hairy (although that's easily fixable) and average-to-ugly face
>>
>>28332134

Sounds like you have potential OP, why approach women when you know your flaws? Just fix them then you'll be more confident and it'll show.
>>
File: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>28332090
So, keep bee-ing urself until it works?
>>
>>28331958
And yo dont let any little kids here talking shit get you down. You need to have pride in yourself. What are your good qualities? Are you a smart, funny, understanding person? If so fuck these hoes man you cant be worried about what hoes are you gonna like you, you gotta worry about which hoes you like cause you have value nigga, youre a catch. You know how many bitches out here are dating retards they can even have a conversation with? I know thinking about that might make a nigga feel even sadder but these are all vapid superficial ass people dog remember that
>>
>>28332162
Whats your advice fucko? Sit on your computer jacking off and talking shit to sad people?
>>
>>28332133
>Was the reason you fell in love because of all that, or was it cause youre not getting no pussy so just this pussy looks real good and viable?

Obviously the general lack of pussy is a factor in what you feel, I never called this love (I know better, I've been in this kind of situation before), but I had certainly started caring for her. I've been cutting my inner ties to her since I told her, though, and I certainly feel better because of that.

>>28332180
>Are you a smart, funny, understanding person?

I can be, but you know that doesn't have any value unless your attractive on top of it.
>>
>>28331523
What did she say when she reje ted you? Do you think she tolled all her friends about you and laughed? Dont be to mad she looks like a tranny OP
>>
>>28332203
You're the one that was giving advice, take the criticism you dumb nigger.
>>
I want more pics of her
>>
>>28332180

Why be himself when he can be better? Instead of searching the dregs for somebody who likes him 'for who he is' he could lose lose more weight, get ripped feel better about himself and be more attractive
>>
>>28332230
Nigga look, it has value with the right bitch. Maybe lower your standards, pipe a bitch you think is ugly. You'll realize its not about looks its about caring and affection. Idk dog the main thing is hanging out with more females
>>
>>28332254
Dog why are you even here then?
>>
Where are you staying?? Sounds cool
>>
>>28332243
>What did she say when she reje ted you?

She was clear that she didn't feel any attraction towards me. Also that nobody had ever told her that in such a direct way and that I was very brave. That was all she said.

>>28332243
>Do you think she tolled all her friends about you and laughed?

I don't think so, but anyway her behaviour is out of my control, so I'm not worried about that.
>>
>>28332268
Nigga people always bring up go to the gym. Yo if youre an antisocial ass person just getting your muscles up isnt gonna fix that, believe me Ive tried. The only way is to get out of your comfort zone, meet people. But when you meet people if you think that good people are gonna fuck with you cause ur fit and confident youre sadly mistaken. The people you wanna hang out with are not the cool kids at school if you feel me
>>
>>28332290
Because my life isn't where I want it to be so I use this place to bury my pain.

Why are you here? Clearly you're a normie nigger that hasn't been on 4chan for more than a few weeks
>>
>>28332332
Why you type so fucking stupid
>>
>>28332332

I was a completely self concious faggot before I started working out, not only did I become more confident because I felt more attractive but probably the increase in testosterone made me more confident because I have changed a lot
>>
>>28332362
>Because my life isn't where I want it to be so I use this place to bury my pain.
It's not working though is it?
>>
>>28332362
Bro Im a white guy that has been coming on this site since 2008. Im not trying to come at you or be an internet tough guy. But yo if you know that people are feeling bad about their real lives you should know this self defense mechanism of just insulting everything isnt getting people nowhere in the real world. Yeah its fun on 4chan to talk shit to each other, but this is literally where people come to talk about their lives cause they know other people on here feel them. We're all computer nerds/ whatever
>>
>>28332376
Its cause of the people I chill with lol
>>
>>28332403
>It's not working though is it?
No. But it's all I've got for now

>>28332413
I'm just in a shitposting mood. I was just attacking you because you talk like a nigger. Your typing mannerisms aren't welcome here, you know?
>>
File: 1362057014042.jpg (56 KB, 845x771) Image search: [Google]
1362057014042.jpg
56 KB, 845x771
>asking out a housemate
You don't shit where you eat OP. congratulations, you now just made your own house awkward for yourself.
>>
>>28332466
Nigga think about what you just said. Im actually trying to be helpful somewhat. My typing matters now? How do you suppose youre gonna fit into human society with such a retarded mentality?
>>
GET ME PICS OF THEM FEET OP

GONNA NEED TO SEE PICS OF THE FEET
>>
>>28331523

fkn serious why would you even a housemate

nothing good can come of it
>>
>>28331541
Looks like a girl in house clothes without her makeup or hair done. Gee, what a shock, a robot who doesn't know what girls look like outside of public. Or in public for that matter.
>>
>>28332516
People don't unironically address people as "nigga" on 4chan. You sound like you're from the fucking ghetto. You don't see me going up to a group of party girls and talking about how I spent my weekend in my room alone for the millionth time in a row, do you? Now you better respect these social boundaries or you can leave this website forever
>>
>>28331782
Liking women makes you gay now? I gotta keep up with these trends man
>>
File: i guess.png (63 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
i guess.png
63 KB, 321x357
>tfw housemate came onto me
>tfw sleeping together for two years now
I don't even like her that much. I wouldn't even hang out with her if we didn't live together. We just have different hobbies and interests.
>>
>>28332290
I'm not that other anon just a curious one wondering why are you here(not to be rude) but you just don't seem to sound or have the attitude of a self hating robot so how did you end up here.
>>
>>28332564
I think the better option for him would be to post the way he wants to post and just ignore people like you instead of engaging yo but that's just me. I mean it's not like you have any real power to force him out of here or even influence a significant group of other people to shun him. In short, do you pham.
>>
>>28332564
Lmao nigga respect social boundaries? Man where I was raised dudes just call each other niggas. Its normal. Im just being myself but sometimes bitch ass people still bitch ;)
>>
>>28332645
r9k isn't a place where people bring their own unique dialects. Speak like us or look like a clown. Nobody will take you seriously. If anything, you're most likely a top quality baitsman
>>
>>28332634
Cause Im exactly you guys I just got out of my house for 2 years, sold dope lol, met some people. I still jack off to weird shit just like the next guy, I dont play videogames anymore I read but Im telling you Im a robot too people come in many forms and you niggas gotta realize that. Sure we've always been surrounded by dumb ass people our whole lives, but theres dope people that make it worth living.
>>
>>28332677
Yo the gay ass shit you say doesnt validate a response anymore.
>>
>>28332709
Got no fucking respect, do you? Fucking normie
>>
>>28332730
Just kiss me faggot stop playing hard to get
>>
>>28332765
Respect me NOW!

I'm THIS close to calling the cyber police on you, you piece of shit
>>
>>28332806
Damn baby dont be like that
>>
>>28332230
The second part is so false. Lots of dudes think this cause guys are kinda shallow like that, but girls are different. Yes, if you're butt ugly it's much harder, but what you need to do is make up for looks in personality. It won't make you a 10, but you don't need to be. Be funny and flirty, and if you fail at the small amount of cleverness that you need for that, just be a chill person that's fun to be around and has a warm smile. It's not as hard to do as it seems, and a little friendliness and a lot less self doubt and depression goes a long way. With girls I might guess it's about 25-50% about looks depending on the girl's preferences. You could probably sum up about half of r9k's failure with women with self confidence issues. This is also different from being shy though, which is totally OK to a degree, but the approach of "I'm not going to get her but whatever it's worth a pathetic attempt that I put no effort into" is basically the same as getting on a megaphone and saying "I'm a pushover, don't date me". Will you still get rejected after trying your hardest? Sure, that's Fucking life dude. The point is that if you don't bother to put any effort into it, you have a guaranteed no. If you're rejected by 9/10 girls because you just aren't smooth or attractive, so be it. But that still means that every 1/10 times, you're goin on a date. I doubt you would be rejected 9 times though unless you just ask every Fucking girl you see after a day of knowing them. Either way, that's my advice, I would seriously consider just having a better attitude (being healthier might help, since you said you were fat) and being more confident. GL
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.