[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Japan >Japan is known for having the shyest people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (566 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566 KB, 1000x1506
>go to Japan
>Japan is known for having the shyest people on earth
>qt Japanese female coworker looks at me and says "you don't talk a lot do you?"

The truth is no matter where you go, you're never going to fit in. Even the most robot people on earth will still see you as too shy.
>>
>retard makes generalizations about an entire race based on his chinese cartoons and blushing girls in hentai
>moves to nation of said race because he thinks they will all be as autistic as him and he will fit in
>is disappointed when people do not mold into his autistic stereotype

There is no nation of shy people you fucking moron.
>>
File: arcanine_self_help.jpg (67 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
arcanine_self_help.jpg
67 KB, 500x680
This is you. Retard
>>
>>28331511
Kek. This. They have been some of the most ruthless imperialist assholes in history. You are like all the scum that goes to Japan wanting to "live the dream", instead of doing actal Japanese things, like raping and stuff.
>>
>>28331627
>historical figures are an accurate representation of an entire race

all white people are hitler. That's why limp wristed liberals exist
>>
>>28331949
>historical figures are an accurate representation of an entire race
nothing is an accurate representation of an entire race, you fuckin retards

see how stupid it is to generalize?
if you understand something that simple, why do you do it?
>>
>>28331949
>all white people are hitler
*german people
fucking retard
>>
>>28332200
chinese, japanese, all of them are asian anyway
>>
>The truth is no matter where you go, you're never going to fit in

Wrong, I was living in Germany for the past six months and fit in much better there than here in the US. I can't recall a stranger ever trying to have a conversation with me over there, while that's already happened to me twice since I got back (only been about a week and a half). Both countries have societal pressure to do what is considered polite, but in Germany that doesn't require making trite conversation with random people.

It was also easier to make friends over there, but that may have just been due to alcohol and the Germans being amazed that an Americlap could speak German semi-fluently.
>>
>>28331627
>reminder that the japanese will never like you because you are non-japanese raised gaijin filth
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.