[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fuck me sideways, /r9k/. >girl recommends book >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462382546751.jpg (55 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462382546751.jpg
55 KB, 540x720
Well fuck me sideways, /r9k/.

>girl recommends book
>i recite my library
>she goes for tolstoy's anna karenina
>nicetaste.jpg
>fast forward a year, book is still with her
>she bumps into me in uni
>gives me her number
>fast forward to today
>she says "call me"
>holyfuck.png
>could this mean...?
>git gud and call her
>she just wants to return the book
>give up and go drink with friends

I should have known it was too good to be true. No woman is going to look at me and go "oh, theres a good mate to help pass down my genes"
>>
Lol, you learned an important lesson, retard: don't ever let people borrow anything.
>>
Why didn't you invite her yourself?
>>
She could have also just been looking for an excuse to give you her number.

And it isn't like you couldn't still ask her out or something.
>>
You are a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: 1457853823776.jpg (85 KB, 1010x715) Image search: [Google]
1457853823776.jpg
85 KB, 1010x715
>>28331437
^^^^fuckin' that, op

she's giving you an in, it's on you to capitalize. she won't make her intentions known unless she's a goddamn unicorn
>>
>>28331296
>gives her number "just" to return a book
your value as a mate is worse than spoiled milk you stupid fucking loser.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.