[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me Anon, why did you give up on online dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
Tell me Anon, why did you give up on online dating?
>>
it's 10x more skewed to the female advantage than regular dating
women there have hundreds of guys to pick from and no repercussions for acting like a cunt so they get a princess complex usually

so given that I have 0 luck in IRL dating, I stopped doing online dating when I realized it was a scam
that they purposely make it amazing for women and shitty for guys so the guys will buy their membership and get a slightly less shitty experience
>>
I can't muster up the courage to make one. I keep telling myself that I'll fail.
Plus I don't have friends so any picture I have of myself is when I'm alone, which apparently is a huge red flag.
>>
>>28330926
This

But I'm still on okcupid. I log in every now and then for shits and giggles and occasionally have a back and forth conversation.
>>
>>28330877

OkCupid is horseshit, and I don't know why.

I do pretty well on Tinder, yet on OKCupid I barely got any profile views. Like there's no way they could all just reject me based on that tiny ass thumbnail, so I don't get it.

Most of OKCupid is just fatties and white trash single moms anyway (which makes it even weirder.
>>
>>28330877
Because I realised that you still need to have friends and a good amount of your shit together before you can be considered stable enough for online dating.
>>
>>28330877
You don't really require a woman to satisfy sexual urges.
>>
I never tried it, I already know I'd never get a response so why bother.
>>
>>28331047
>I do pretty well on Tinder

Define that. Do you mean you get a lot of 'matches'? Cause that means shit.
>>
Online dating and tinder are worthless if you're an average male, here's why:

1. Women already have access to average men that they KNOW IN REAL LIFE. If they resort to online dating it's not because they can't find an average guy, it's because they're looking for an ABOVE AVERAGE GUY.

2. Men outnumber women on these sites something like 39:1.

3. A majority of women that use these sites aren't looking for ANY GUY AT ALL. Most girls that use these sites do it just for ego validation. It's nice to be told by hundreds or thousands of people every day how great you are. It's especially nice to know that "I could have totally made that rich Indian doctor dude give me half his salary just by letting him lick my feet." It let's these women feel like they have options, which is a nice feeling.

4. The women that use the app properly (i.e. actually looking to fuck ) only want to fuck really hot guys. Like to 5% guys.

In other girls looking for just sex can afford to say NO to hot guys because a hotter one is just a couple of swipes away.

All this combined means that online dating (including tinder) is WORTHLESS to you as a male if you're looking for a girlfriend/stable relationship OR are not in the top 5% of good looks.

In real life it's much easier for an average looking dude to get laid in find a girl.
>>
>implying I ever started
Online dating is for losers and other failures at life.
>>
>>28330877
Even if you go into it with zero expectations you will probably still find a way to be disappointed.
>>
>>28331122

Cuddling is better than sex imo, and I can't cuddle myself. :(
>>
>>28330877

I am Latino and pretty much have no shot with asian or white women. I know I'm whitewashed, but I don't like Latina women. They age like milk.
>>
These are all piss poor excuses

I'm a 5'10 200lb Mexican and have gotten laid 4 times from OkCupid. I'm at best a failed normie with zero friends. I will admit though that it has gotten tougher to be on that site. I think it might be because Chads are becoming more apparent on there
>>
>>28331367
but were they decent chicks or just fatty/single mom
>>
Grills please check me out on okcupid
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Probably_Robot
>>
I've never tried it, I'm too afraid of seeing someone I know
>>
>>28331400

Don't put your real height faggot, put 5' 9 or something, women can't tell anyway
>>
>>28331389
i guarantee none of them were above 6/10 and were all non-white shitskins
>>
>>28330877
Nice dubs.

I rewrite my profile every week ti try to improve it but I only get visits. I don't think it's gonna work for me senpaitachi. One qt who caught my eye wiped her profile after I sent her a message and now I'm hesitant to try again.

If the weather stays nice I'm just gonna drive to the nearest City on my day off and go stroll around for a day. See if anyone catches my eye.

Not what I wanted either but it's worth a try after how disappointing online dating was.
>>
>>28331389
>>28331441
>28331389
One was a 26 year old skinny white girl with no tits but with a big ass. I still jerk off to that memory

Second was a dorky artsy girl with nice tits that used to be a camwhire.

Third was another skinny flat chested chick and also nice ass

Fourth one was a fat pakistani/mexican
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-15-19.png (253 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-15-19.png
253 KB, 1080x1920
Because even if it seems like the girls would be easy to have sex with, they just suck. They're fat and ugly and dumb.

And the girls I'd actually want to talk to think I'm in that camp. Nobody wins.
>>
>>28331500
But even though I've experienced success I've also experienced harrowing disappointment with women I idealizes on there
>>
I didn't give up on online dating, just that I guess no woman swiped right?
>>
File: 1444858651437.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1444858651437.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
I dont to all that terrible, I just got tired of the same old routine
>Find a decent once amongst a sea of women who are scary looking or red flaggy as fuck
>Talk for a while, exchange information
>Go on a date, have a alright time
>Talk some more
>She falls off the face of the earth and deletes me from all facets of social media
This has happened multiple times, so it cant be their fault. The last one got me so salty that I ended up closing down my profile and went off the radar for a while
>He goes on dates and still calls himself a robot
Still a KV though, being an overtly puritan christfag doesn't help with that too much either

Might as well delude myself into thinking the grapes are sour as fuck, maybe that'll keep me from reactivating my profile.
>>
>>28330877
Yesterday I sent 45 E-mails to girls taking them up on subjects that they put in their bio and asking if they had any hobbies, you know something even a normie would say to a girl IRL and get a response to.

0 R E P L I E S
R
E
PLIES

Needless to say I canceled my match.com yesterday what an utter piece of inpersonnal shit I might as well bite the bullet and go to clubs and engage in *shudder* "conversation"
>>
>>28331194
This. I have around average looks, and a decent bio in my Tinder profile. I tried. Got like 3 matches in a week that weren't bots.
Out of those three, one responded. And then I found out that her picture was like 4 years old and she literally weighed above 100 kg.

My good looking friend had like 50 matches in a week even without a bio. It is literally all about looks in online dating.
>>
>>28331731
I got 1 match in 2 months, she is 35, single mother, looking for someone to support her and her kid. willing to fk.
>>
>>28330877
When it became filled with landwhales, single moms, and niggers
>>
Man, I made an OKC a few days ago to mine for funny screenshots. Literally the FIRST GUY to message me turned out to have a motherfucking bloat/feeding fetish. What the fuck is going on on those sites?
>>
I was on that shit for 5 months and sent tons of messages, the ONLY one that replied was a qt gay dude, he lives to far away tho so he stopped.talking to me

Over those 5 months only 10 people visited my profile and 4 liked it, 0 messages

fuck that
>>
>>28331194
>2. Men outnumber women on these sites something like 39:1.
OKC is very close to 50:50.
>>
File: persona3_200.jpg (19 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
persona3_200.jpg
19 KB, 200x179
Everyone in my area is fat
>>
File: 1430873332271.png (384 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1430873332271.png
384 KB, 600x472
It feels awkward and forced.

Would at this point rather die alone than try online dating ever again. I have vidya and functional hands, I'll be just fine.
>>
>>28331403
This. This right here. Also don't want to become OC in a cringe thread.
>>
It's too hard to talk to girls you'd hate irl
>>
>> gets lots of matches
>> almost all are qt asians, texting me first
>> live in europe, they are from the us and japan

One teleporter plz
>>
Burnout. Went on 25 dates. They all went the same.
>Meet girl
>Make small chat for 90 minutes
>If she likes me, we probably fuck in the back of my car.
> If she doesn't or is some prude cunt, I want to slice her throat the entire time.
>Either way, girl usually ghosts me or makes some excuse to not meet anymore.

I basically have a database of stories and moves I go to over and over again. They usally work and that makes me hate women more than any rejection ever did.
>>
File: oh yeah baby thats so hot.png (29 KB, 587x485) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah baby thats so hot.png
29 KB, 587x485
>small town, so the selection is limited
>the last two women who actually seemed interesting deleted their profiles mid-conversation
well fug. I hate this
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.