[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>manager at retailcuck job "jokingly" asking if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460925443342.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460925443342.png
51 KB, 657x527
>manager at retailcuck job "jokingly" asking if I'm going to kill everyone, and then "jokingly" asking me to spare him if I do

What did I do to deserve this
>>
Lol well I laughed.

You should have looked him in the eyes with a dead look and said, "not anymore"
>>
You should have said
>No, you'll be the first
>>
>>28330703
I was asked the same early on while I worked at my place of employment
>>
>>28330668
but are you gonna do it, OP?
>>
>>28330668
>>28330732
What did you say?

Oreganolo
>>
File: 1460164158375.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460164158375.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
when people ask me about my school shooting i tell them no i dont use guns

bombs do a lot more damage
>>
>>28330761
I just did a fake laugh like a beta because I was kind of taken back and didn't know what to do. I was already paranoid that's how they saw me.
>>
you record then report him to whoever his boss is you stupid shit
>>
>>28330668
>What did I do to deserve this
the way you act: jokes you make/lack of, act around customers, who you have lunch with
the way you fake emotions and/or lie
they way you make eye contact
the way you dress
the way you smell

it can be one or all of these.

pls spare me too :^)
>>
>>28330761
I said sure. Occasionaly I'll take off the metal pipe off of my station and kind of shake it as a joke whenever he's in the room and somebody asks me to do something.
>>
>>28330668
Report that fucker and send him to sensitivity training.
>>
>>28330840
I hope you have a creepy fake laugh.
>>
File: karjala apu apustaja.png (65 KB, 785x644) Image search: [Google]
karjala apu apustaja.png
65 KB, 785x644
All these americuck normies using these true finnish master pepes in such a ham handed and uncultured fashion. If your ancestry is not from central asia/siberia you are a normie.
>>
File: 1456792168246.jpg (23 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456792168246.jpg
23 KB, 499x499
>>28330950
Because I was startled, it sounded kind of weird and forced coming out. I think it made him even more concerned.
>>
>>28330840

This is my experience: Normies are above us. We think normies are super dumb, but they are actually keen observers.

When someone makes a remark like this, it means they notice your insecurity. They don't actually see you like a school shooter. They literally sense your insecurity, and they think "This guy thinks we hate him or something" and then they joke about it. It's kind of a good thing when you think about it. They are trying to put laughter into your world

But yeah, they don't know how to do it, and they come accross as stupid-ass normies. My point is that we robots have a distorted view of the world. If your manager saw you as a killer they would fire your stupid-ass on sight
>>
Yea what he said...they like you anon he was only joking.
>>
>>28331032
That's a retardedly optimistc way of seeing things.

>He's not bullying you, he's being friendly!

He probably knows OP has no friends, no girlfriend, he's unattractive, he may even suspect he's a virgin, and he thought, "hey, here's a fuy who has nothing to live for, he's just like a school shooter!" And he chose to knock OP down a peg. He knows OP is miserable and chose to twist the knife.
>oh haha he's just being friendly!
>>
>>28331204

You are purposely twisting my words to fit your distorted pessimistic view of the world. I never said you should thank him for making fun of you.

Don't twist my post to fit your convictions. I said the manager made fun of him, which SUCKS. BUT, if you're going to feel bad again for what other people did to you, you might aswell try to understand why. And you know how I know his manager SENSES his autism? Because in my years of normiedom I actually felt the same about this insecure frail guy who used to come to my classes.

If you have any hope of climbing the ladder left in you, you should try to understand normie's attitudes, even if you don't particularly appreciate them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.