[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you that you're an ignorant, transphobic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: transphobia is real.png (75 KB, 588x521) Image search: [Google]
transphobia is real.png
75 KB, 588x521
When did you realize you that you're an ignorant, transphobic asshole?
>>
when you posted that picture just now
>>
>>28330562

I can never tell if this board is being sincerely or ironically faggy.

In either case, OP is a fucking faggot.
>>
It's not transphobia, it's just common sense.
>>
I think the important phrase to quote is:
>just because they weren't born that way

Meaning the ONLY reason you are refusing to accept them is that they're trans.

You can still refuse a trans person without being an ignorant asshole it just has to be on other grounds. It can even be symptoms of being trans that you dislike.

>I don't like her because she's fucking crazy.
The subtext implies that you might give a trans woman a shot IF she wasn't too crazy. Luckily transgenderism has very high co-morbidity with mental illness so you'll probably never encounter a trans person that isn't completely fucking insane.
>>
>>28330562
>trans"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""woman"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

when will this meme fucking die

you are a man

an ugly, disgusting man who may have decided to cut his dick off

but a man nonetheless

maybe men don't want to be with you because they want a girlfriend, not a boyfriend, you gigantic fucking freak
>>
File: o-ALEX-WILSON-facebook.jpg (188 KB, 1536x1104) Image search: [Google]
o-ALEX-WILSON-facebook.jpg
188 KB, 1536x1104
If I have to pick between trannies having their own bathroom or being able to use the women's because let's be honest, this isn't a men's issue. I'll take them having their very own bathroom instead because women don't want a 6'4 potato like pic related with a deep voice in the same bathroom as them. I don't think 50% of the population should bend over backwards for .002% of the mentally ill population.
>>
>>28330562
>fucked a tranny
>he is super redpilled

it's a conflicting feel
>>
>guy cuts his dick off and begs you to fuck him
>if you say no, you're on the wrong side of history
>>
File: this is not ok.png (15 KB, 577x112) Image search: [Google]
this is not ok.png
15 KB, 577x112
>>28330643
Wrong. You're a transphobe if you reject a woman simply because SHE is trans. And you know what? You're probably a homophobic sexist racist as well.
>>
File: 1460511739286.jpg (51 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1460511739286.jpg
51 KB, 480x726
>>28330916
are you implying that trans men dont exist too you fucking shit lord use neutral pronouns
>>
No vagina, no thanks. Inverted mutilated penises are not vaginas
>>
I think he's kinda right. I mean, mentally men and women are pretty much the same. Except some behavioral differences that can be influenced with hormones. I'm so far gone I would fuck a qtboy if that meant he wouldn't be completely repulsed by me. Looking like a woman would be an extra I guess.
>>
>>28330599
Then you're actually retarded, so you're in good company.
>>
>>28331052

>men and women are mentally the same
>except the ways they're not

SJW levels of mental gymnastics there, friend.
>>
>>28331110
What are the differences? Every personality is unique anyways and if you're not some complete sperg you understand that women have the same cognitive abilities and feelings. The difference between me and Chad is probably larger than between Chad and Stacy.
>>
>>28331052
>>28331052
>mentally men and women are pretty much the same.

No, they're not.

And "trans" faggots are mentally ill.
>>
>>28331160
>Every personality is unique anyways
You haven't talked to many women then.
>Whats your hobbies?
>Netflix, traveling, literature
There, that''s 90% of the women.
>>
>>28331319
>You haven't talked to many women then.
No, I haven't. I've talked to enough men who are literally into nothing more than PS3, drinking and fucking random whores. I'm in the military. Still, everyone has his own memories and rules by which they act. Of course you can make statistical observations about what one sex does more often. But when looking for a potential gf or bf on the individual level this doesn't matter for shit. If you're not into dicks it sucks for you then. I for one wouldn't care about that.
Jokes on me tho, I'll die alone anyways.
>>
they make islam very appealing, i'll give them that
>>
>>28331448
islam loves trannys
>>
>>28331387
I'm not that guy, but if you're into that stuff, that's fine by me.

Personally I'm just frightened that their numbers will grow, and that they'll start lying to people (especially men) on a massive scale, getting a good dicking by those men and never revealing their transwhateverism beforehand. I would honestly become fucked in the head because of shit like that, if I ever found out.

With how feminism and such is going these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pass a law where it becomes illegal to ask about a person's birth sex. I know I sound like a paranoid fuck, but this shit legitimately scares me.
>>
Who cares, it's all sexual gratification, part of the mating ritual. Some people just go to far and hurt their survival chances by cutting their dicks off when they're horny. Maybe becoming trans is instinctual to stop overpopulation and kill off their weak genetics
>>
>>28331462
Mohumud liked his men to be men and his women to be 6 years old.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=82158
>>
>>28330562
>bothering with relationships where there is no chance of offspring
why?
>>
>>28331052
>mentally men and women are pretty much the same.
then why do trannies base the idea that they were a "woman" all along on mental attributes?
>>
>>28330684

How is rejecting a ladyboy any different than rejecting a barren cishet? I see nothing wrong with this. Sure fuck the tranny, it should be easy to pressure into whatever your sick heart desires, but it's a practice tf. Not something to marry or even take home to parents.
>>
>>28330838
>girl was wronged by nature and takes it upon herself to fix her birth defect
Ftfy. Fuck off with your phobias.
>>
>>28330562
When Trump made me check my privilege. So glad the GOP is finally accepting if the lgbt community.
>>
>>28332736
this desu
even based trump is ackknowledging trannies as real people
you too shall do that robotos
>>
>>28330562
Current year.

It's absurd to me that so many young men are being allowed to do this to themselves. They undergo a permanent solution to what may prove to be a temporary problem. And when regret emerges? They're doomed to be gelded freaks for the rest of their short lives.

This shit disgusts me. I'm glad trans positivity is preached by a vocal minority.
>>
The minute i became aware trans freaks existed
don't remember the exact moment but it was yrs ago
>>
>>28332706
>fix her birth defect
she didn't kill herself tho
>>
>>28332706
>birth defect
It's a mental illness. I don't understand how you could possibly think it's a birth defect
>>
women who won't fuck me because of my autism or because Im too old are ableist and ageist scum
>>
>>28332931
XDDDDDDD let's make fun of trans people who suffer their entire lives cuz of society!! XDDD

So funny! xD
>>
>>28333444
yes lets! when in rome, do as the romans do as they say
>>
>>28333444
Trans is a mental illness. These people should be treated like schizos do instead of being promoted in doing horrible surgery
>>
>>28334274
I don't give a shit as long as they don't try to fuck me desu. I wonder though, what can I do if one deceives me into thinking he's a woman, and we have sex? Does it count as rape?
>>
>>28333444
I identify as a bully :3
>>
bumping for awareness
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.